Author Topic: Bail out California ????  (Read 11034 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Bail out California ????
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »
do you need California,   not much good comes out of it from what I hear

just add it to the bulldozer list they were working on to reduce the side of the towns  ;)

Maybe if we ask nice and offer some food we can get N Korea and/or Iran to put nukes into the fault line.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 05:49:40 PM »
do you need California,   not much good comes out of it from what I hear

just add it to the bulldozer list they were working on to reduce the side of the towns  ;)

What'll it cost us for you guys to buy Kalifornia?
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »

What'll it cost us for you guys to buy Kalifornia?

I don't think the Aussies want it, if they didn't already have to many ass hats then Phil would not be so envious of our guns.

david86440

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »
You guys have hurt my feelings! :(

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »

You guys have hurt my feelings! :(

Just think how much more valuable your place in Az will be when it's beach front property.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:47:50 PM »

tfr270

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 06:14:38 PM »
I'm pretty sure that the last vote told Arnie that we don't want him borrowing from Peter to pay Paul anymore. We resoundingly turned down the propositions that he and his liberal legislature put forth to continue the madness. Last I heard they in Sacramento were going to be making deep cuts, raising some taxes, and stealing money from the local governments so that the local governements would have to make deeper cuts and raise some taxes.
Unfortunately all the asshats in Sacramento want to keep their entitlement programs so they're making a fight against the tough cuts Arnie would have to make. Hence the "bailout".
As a Californian, born and raised, (and I'm no asshat, entitlement seeking, POS whining, I'm a victim type either) I think it would be a bad idea to acccept federal money with the strings that would be attached to it  Unfortuantely we have a whole flock of liberal turkeys who just don't get it. So, we'll probably get the money and owe the feds our first born.
BTW...how'd all you all like it if I joked about planting nukes in your state or bulldozing it? 

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 06:22:04 PM »
We could fix a whole lot of problems in the USA if we deported all who are here illegally and closed the boarders to them.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 06:24:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure that the last vote told Arnie that we don't want him borrowing from Peter to pay Paul anymore. We resoundingly turned down the propositions that he and his liberal legislature put forth to continue the madness. Last I heard they in Sacramento were going to be making deep cuts, raising some taxes, and stealing money from the local governments so that the local governements would have to make deeper cuts and raise some taxes.
Unfortunately all the asshats in Sacramento want to keep their entitlement programs so they're making a fight against the tough cuts Arnie would have to make. Hence the "bailout".
As a Californian, born and raised, (and I'm no asshat, entitlement seeking, POS whining, I'm a victim type either) I think it would be a bad idea to acccept federal money with the strings that would be attached to it  Unfortuantely we have a whole flock of liberal turkeys who just don't get it. So, we'll probably get the money and owe the feds our first born.
BTW...how'd all you all like it if I joked about planting nukes in your state or bulldozing it? 

If you were you most likely would never have heard of this site

Who's joking ?  I said the same things when I was living in Alameda County. Told the ex Wife "If I thought I was spending the rest of my life there I would walk in front of a truck.

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 06:32:33 PM »
We could fix a whole lot of problems in the USA if we deported all who are here illegally and closed the boarders to them.
Bingo Haz!!!
Problem solved, not just for California but for many of the troubles the entire country has.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 06:45:41 PM »
Bingo Haz!!!
Problem solved, not just for California but for many of the troubles the entire country has.

Oh, I need to add "No anchor babies!"
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk