Author Topic: Lever or AR for ME? Need your advice.  (Read 16333 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
Re: Lever or AR for ME? Need your advice.
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 09:05:01 PM »
Guys, I say this man is worthy and has earned more than he knows.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »
Guys, I say this man is worthy and has earned more than he knows.

He needs a lever in .44 mag with a good Ruger to go with it.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 09:27:19 PM »
He needs a lever in .44 mag with a good Ruger to go with it.

Haz and I are in $$$.  Anybody else want to help this young warrior get his heart's desire?  I say we need to pitch in so he can have one by the 4th of July.  What say you?

Ksail101

• Airborne all the way!!!
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 11:26:16 PM »
Really guys its ok. I will get one in due time. I appreciate it more than you know. But it will all work out in the end.
Did we win???

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »
Really guys its ok. I will get one in due time. I appreciate it more than you know. But it will all work out in the end.

You've more than earned it just by not killing an MSM reporter.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:34:14 PM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »
Waiting periods.  They just aren't right.  Are they?   ;)

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 02:19:20 AM »
Waiting periods.  They just aren't right.  Are they?   ;)

NH hasn't had one since NICS went into effect, But I lived in CA 98-2000 , Yes, waiting stinks.

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »
No waiting period in Florida with a Concealed Carry License.  5 days without on all firearms purchases (Palm Beach County)
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »
Currie it is by county here in FL.

Actually I don't know how P Beach gets away with 5 days.  I know the State law says 3 for handguns and none for long guns BUT allows the counties to decide on long guns.  I did think it capped waiting periods at three though.

Here is the law.  Actually the state does not require a wait period on any fire arm but gives the option for 3 days to the counties.

790.33  Field of regulation of firearms and ammunition preempted.--

(1)  PREEMPTION.--Except as expressly provided by general law, the Legislature hereby declares that it is occupying the whole field of regulation of firearms and ammunition, including the purchase, sale, transfer, taxation, manufacture, ownership, possession, and transportation thereof, to the exclusion of all existing and future county, city, town, or municipal ordinances or regulations relating thereto. Any such existing ordinances are hereby declared null and void. This subsection shall not affect zoning ordinances which encompass firearms businesses along with other businesses. Zoning ordinances which are designed for the purpose of restricting or prohibiting the sale, purchase, transfer, or manufacture of firearms or ammunition as a method of regulating firearms or ammunition are in conflict with this subsection and are prohibited.

(2)  LIMITED EXCEPTION; COUNTY WAITING-PERIOD ORDINANCES.--

(a)  Any county may have the option to adopt a waiting-period ordinance requiring a waiting period of up to, but not to exceed, 3 working days between the purchase and delivery of a handgun. For purposes of this subsection, "purchase" means payment of deposit, payment in full, or notification of intent to purchase. Adoption of a waiting-period ordinance, by any county, shall require a majority vote of the county commission on votes on waiting-period ordinances. This exception is limited solely to individual counties and is limited to the provisions and restrictions contained in this subsection.

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Ksail101

• Airborne all the way!!!
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 12:15:30 PM »
You guys dont even want me to get started on a waiting periods. I am "waiting" LOL.

If  have an anxiety attack and not make it till Wensday bury me with it. (With a box of ammo)

But make sure you get everyone on here to shoot it first. So I can say I shot with you all. ;D ;D ;D
Did we win???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk