Author Topic: Just checking in!..  (Read 2505 times)

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Just checking in!..
« on: December 23, 2014, 05:02:03 AM »
Morning fellas! Merry Christmas!!!
Just checking in. Still on that two year promise to my wife to give her all that I have to give. (Nothing to brag on, but it's hers and she still wants me!!)
Slowly, acquisitions moving along. Christmas has put a pause on that but maybe in the next year or two, I can get the collection up to where I want it, or at least closer..
Adams Arms has become my new best friend. If I make it to 5 with them, I'll quit and move on to the next topic. (Only one more to go to make target goal!!!) These things are stupid accurate but you can't get one to answer the phone or return an email! The only way I've been able to "effectively" communicate has been Facebook!! If they stay in business past this boon and into "normal times", I'll be amazed.. Good product though!!
Still want my Sig.. They actually make what I want and everything!! Model is called "Short & Smart"... Only problem is, they want 2k for the silly thing!!! Somehow, I don't see that one making it into the lineup or onto my person in the near term...
If there's a nation left that allows us to sit and chat here then, I'll check back in later..
Merry Christmas and God bless!!! (And He is, and I AM!!!!!)
Joe
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

tombogan03884

Re: Just checking in!..
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 06:13:13 AM »
Sounds like a very Merry Christmas Joe.
Enjoy.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 06:42:22 AM »
Merry Christmas Santaman
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 11:14:29 AM »
Merry Christmas.

Even Adams Arms are a little pricey but seem very nice.   On their web site it says email (and I guess FB) are the best way to contact them.

Sig's are expensive, too, of course.   And so is about everything short, like Tavors.

In the past I've bought complete uppers, but my next one I'm building up totally from scratch.   Maybe one a little shorter than Pepe, My Little Mule.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 02:21:18 PM »
Merry Christmas, Santa =)  and take care.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:28:06 AM »

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 08:11:37 AM »
Thank you, guys!!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1108
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 12:30:12 PM »
Sing it with me everybody, Santa hog is comin' to town. Glad to see you're still able to post on occasion.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 06:22:18 AM »
Sing it with me everybody, Santa hog is comin' to town. Glad to see you're still able to post on occasion.
Me too brother.. I miss the interaction, and the ability to chew on bones with intelligent people. Even if it is in the midst of my own intellectual decay..
I'm a year in to the sabbatical I promised to my wife. One to go! During this time, I've got to crack 30 years of nut that the Libs have built around her intellect.. She's got one (intellect) in there, but it's been safely padded and packed away in a cloak of "good person" inoculants. We'll get there..
Don't let the fires go out while I'm gone!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk