Author Topic: First Trump/Clinton debate  (Read 4706 times)

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: First Trump/Clinton debate
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 01:46:05 PM »
I watched it to see...I was not surprised by Hillary, but I WAS surprised by Trump. He missed SO MANY opportunities to end her inane BS with a simple one liner...Law and Order, race relations...she started saying he's a flat out racist, and he didn't bring up how the Dems have betrayed the black citizen. He got off on his little tangents that were pretty much off the subject, when he could have made point after point by one-lining all of her faults and weaknesses....she's got a MILLION of them.

Piss poor performance. It doesn't change my vote, but I was hoping he would look like he as a clue, and he kinda blew it. It didn't appear that he prepared at all.
Like I said, I'm voting guns, but he could throw a brother a bone.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 01:54:40 PM »
Polls average 27%-73%  Trumps favor.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 04:26:48 PM »
The experts were saying that he only needed to break even.  Didn't need to score big.  All of the non-biased polls I saw had him winning.  That's fine.  It's a shame the moderator....can't think of his name didn't ask HC any pointed tough questions but, you just knew wouldn't.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk