Author Topic: cleaning out my email.  (Read 328 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
cleaning out my email.
« on: March 23, 2024, 08:30:25 AM »
so my gmail was full.

so i figured i should clean out some of my old ones I no longer need.

normal stuff right.  I have had this email since 2012

well here is something shocking!

I had 4381 online Police reports that i fined.   let me say that again  four thousand three hundred eighty one police reports.

all but 3 were for work related stuff.  ( i flagged my personal ones)

yet people wonder why things cost so much.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
Re: cleaning out my email.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 10:46:55 AM »
Wow, just wow.  As I got older I realized I didn't like working with people.  They bring so much drama and overhead with them. I expect people to do their part, keep their word, play their role, return a fair value, and to be truthful.  In looking back on my careers the managers and employees, I butted heads with were the ones who let me down, or failed to keep their word.   
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 07:44:49 AM »
During that time I had between 7- 141 employees.

Lots of job site thefts, trucks getting broken into etc etc.

Lots of jobs I expected to lose  about 10% of tools/ materials to theft, so I would add it to the bid.   

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1440
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 07:47:01 AM »
Lots of jobs I expected to lose  about 10% of tools/ materials to theft, so I would add it to the bid.

It's a real shame that honest employees are so hard to find. Have you noticed any trend in the pattern? Is it getting worse as time passes?
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Diamondback

• NRA/SAF Life Member, FPC Member, SMF Lawfare Donor
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 10:25:24 AM »
Wow, just wow.  As I got older I realized I didn't like working with people.  They bring so much drama and overhead with them. I expect people to do their part, keep their word, play their role, return a fair value, and to be truthful.  In looking back on my careers the managers and employees, I butted heads with were the ones who let me down, or failed to keep their word.

So much this. There is a reason my doormat says "Squirrels Welcome, People Tolerated... WHEN NECESSARY."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"YOU IDIOTS! I WROTE 1984 AS A WARNING, NOT A HOW-TO MANUAL!"
--the ghost of George Orwell

Life Member NRA/SAF - FPC Member - WA CPL holder

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:10:47 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 01:15:26 AM »

You EXPECT that form people, or you WANT that form them?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 08:59:58 AM »
You EXPECT that from people, or you WANT that from them?
<typo fixed>

Sadly, it should be the norm.   When I got to pick vendors for A/V projects the CFO asked me how I made my selection.  I told him I went with the vendor that I felt I could trust.  My projects always cost a little more than management would have liked, but they came in on  time and beyond expectations in quality, appearance and performance.   
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 03:22:13 PM »
It's a real shame that honest employees are so hard to find. Have you noticed any trend in the pattern? Is it getting worse as time passes?
was very rarely  employees

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2024, 12:19:31 AM »

Well, that's good. The ones who are the type to steal probably didn't last long working for you. 
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1440
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2024, 08:21:08 AM »

That is good. I work for a "Public Defender" office and I have noticed a LOT of new attorneys simply do not want to work these days and it has been getting worse over the past years.

The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk