Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772279 times)

praxus69

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #2070 on: April 11, 2012, 03:55:46 PM »
My name is Joe from St Louis, MO.  Looking forward to learning alot on this forum and looking forward to seeing some of you in St Louis this weekend for the NRA annual meetings.  Shoot straight and stay on target!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2071 on: April 11, 2012, 04:11:03 PM »
My name is Joe from St Louis, MO.  Looking forward to learning alot on this forum and looking forward to seeing some of you in St Louis this weekend for the NRA annual meetings.  Shoot straight and stay on target!

The first thing you can learn is "a lot" is two words.  ;D

(No such thing as a natural born smart ass, I have been working at it for YEARS! ;) )

WELCOME!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2072 on: April 19, 2012, 06:39:34 AM »
G'day to all the new peoples here  8)
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #2073 on: May 23, 2012, 03:09:13 PM »
Howdy and welcome. You're all going to find this a nice place to be.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

BAC

« Reply #2074 on: May 27, 2012, 10:01:23 PM »
Hi, I'm Brian from Pennsylvania.  I have a gun.  It's really nice.  Umm...yeah.  That's about it.  Thanks.

Sponsor

« Reply #2075 on: Today at 07:17:37 AM »

New_Future

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2075 on: May 31, 2012, 01:15:40 AM »
Howdy!  New guy from Boise, Idaho here.  Born, raised and currently live in one of the most beautiful states in the US. Love to shoot, fish, rockhound, etc.

I hope to learn as well as contribute to the forum.

Thanks!
In any compromise between good and evil, only evil can profit.  ~ Ayn Rand

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #2076 on: May 31, 2012, 10:12:10 AM »
Howdy!  New guy from Boise, Idaho here.  Born, raised and currently live in one of the most beautiful states in the US. Love to shoot, fish, rockhound, etc.

I hope to learn as well as contribute to the forum.

Thanks!

Welcome, you'll learn more than you think from this bunch. Great bunch of folks here and the best gun forum there is!  Jump in and enjoy the water.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Glock 27

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2077 on: June 03, 2012, 10:12:08 AM »
Glock 27
New Member May 2012
Michigan
Concealed Carry Pistol Licensed.  I carry everyday, everywhere except for "Criminal Empowerment Zones" enacted here by the State.
I am 67 and heading down hill fast.
I still hunt with rifle, pistol and crossbow.
I am a prepper, trying to get ready for WTSHTF.
Our Nation stands no chance of surviving until we have a moral and virtuous society.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2078 on: June 03, 2012, 11:00:33 AM »
Glock 27
New Member May 2012
Michigan
Concealed Carry Pistol Licensed.  I carry everyday, everywhere except for "Criminal Empowerment Zones" enacted here by the State.
I am 67 and heading down hill fast.
I still hunt with rifle, pistol and crossbow.
I am a prepper, trying to get ready for WTSHTF.
Our Nation stands no chance of surviving until we have a moral and virtuous society.

They don't even have to be  "moral and virtuous", as long as they are smart enough to realize that minimum Govt. is good Govt. and is in every ones best interest in the long run.
More so than catering to special interests.
Unfortunately, while a Labrador Retriever can figure this out, the "public" can not.

BBJohnnyT

• NRA Endowment Member
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2079 on: June 06, 2012, 02:06:44 PM »
Hello all,
I'm JohnnyT from Big Bear Lake in SoCal.  I've been a firearms enthusiast since my Dad gave me a 10/22 back in 1972.  It's now my son's regular shooter.  As a California native, I grew up in a small farm house in Ventura County and when I wasn't busy surfing, I shot jackrabbits (with said 10/22) in the lemon orchards for a 25 cents a head bounty.  Unfortunately, those orchards are now housing subdivisions where the sight of a 10 year old boy with a rifle would bring the cops on down.  For the past 15 years, I've been living at 7000 feet up in here in Big Bear, skiing in the winter and mountain biking/shooting as soon as the snow clears.

I don't get the Outdoor Channel, so I recently discovered DRTV and this site.  I recently started listening to MB's radio podcasts and am up to episode 83 with almost 200 more to go.  You would think that such an immersion, listening to Michael drone on for hours at a time, would be maddening.  Nope, I always look forward to a spare moment when I can fire up the next episode to learn something new.

I own several firearms, my latest purchase being a stainless steel Rossi 92 in .357 that's on Steve Young's list to work over for me.  I probably wont see it until mid or late 2013 (he's that backed up).  Until then, I'm considering a Ruger 77/357 to tide me over.

In any case, hope that gives a bit of background on me.  See you on the threads!
"If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns." - Edward Abbey

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk