Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 773321 times)

lilreddakota

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #700 on: October 29, 2008, 09:00:44 PM »
got a 2 hour massage coming in to do.. so for awhile I will be all busy and out of touch.
but I will have Marshal help you..
PM me or him your telephone number and he will call and help you out.  :)

Thanks I think the problem is on my end, I have new computer, I will continue to try to do it again.

cooptire

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #701 on: November 04, 2008, 04:57:23 PM »
Hi there my name is Rudy, I am up in Oregon state. I would have thank Micheal for this sight and for the few emails that I sent him that he responded to. 

Welcome!  :) Fairly new here myself but find the members to be helpful, interesting, and not likely to miss an opportunity for a witty retort. At your expense or their own!  :D
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
« Reply #702 on: November 04, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »
Welcome!  :) Fairly new here myself but find the members to be helpful, interesting, and not likely to miss an opportunity for a witty retort. At your expense or their own!  :D

We got to laugh at ourselves from time to time.....I do every morning when I look in the mirror............ ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #703 on: November 04, 2008, 05:36:48 PM »
Welcome lilreddakota and others. On an important night in American History, its always a welcome sight to see new members that share an important aspect of being an American.

Thank you, jump in with both feet, this forum is the best of the best. I ask (there are no silly questions), learn, hopefully share and benefit my experiences with others, rant, rave, joke, get corrected from time to time, and consider this a great place to be. Its very often more entertaining than a lot of things. ;D

Marshall, Marshal'ette, and others, have the patience and tolerance of saints, and provide a wonderful place (regardless of the Pres. election), a fantastic path to enjoy.

Tom W.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #704 on: November 04, 2008, 11:05:27 PM »
We got to laugh at ourselves from time to time.....I do every morning when I look in the mirror............ ;D

Ifen I were you I'd laugh too! ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #705 on: Today at 10:39:54 AM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #705 on: November 04, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »
Ifen I were you I'd laugh too! ;D

gee, thanks....with friends like this...who needs a proctologist...... ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #706 on: November 04, 2008, 11:14:55 PM »
gee, thanks....with friends like this...who needs a proctologist...... ;D ;D

My pleasure. after all what are friends for?  ::)  Anyway I'm just glad I don't have to look at you in the am!!  ;)

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #707 on: November 04, 2008, 11:20:42 PM »
My pleasure. after all what are friends for?  ::)  Anyway I'm just glad I don't have to look at you in the am!!  ;)

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

It's a darn mess...I tell you what........ ;D

Ringo

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #708 on: November 08, 2008, 08:40:49 PM »
Evenin' all,

My name is Rob and I'm from way down here in the north. The north part of Florida, that is. I'm a lifelong hunter and firearm/firearm safety enthusiast, thanks to my old man and his old man. Graduated college a few years ago and went into the Navy instead of business. Couldn't be happier. I got lucky and I'm stationed down here for my first training location, but I can't wait to see more of the world. Looking forward to getting some resources and lessons from the site. God bless.

R.
~* Ens, USN - SNA

tombogan03884

« Reply #709 on: November 08, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »
Welcome Ringo, What is your MOS , pilot ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk