Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772249 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1100 on: May 21, 2009, 02:24:33 PM »
We have the "Shag bark" Hickory up here, we call them "Pig nuts" because it takes a damn 5lb sledge to shell them, but squirrels love them.  ;D

Damn....your squirrels tote sledge hammers? ....Those are some baaaaad squirrels.       ;D

Also, like others have said, welcome to the ladies....we could use your views and input.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Angie

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1101 on: May 21, 2009, 02:53:24 PM »
Welcome Angie.  Look forward to seeing you in the threads.

That's a nice change - most guys would rather see me out of my threads! ;D

Timothy

« Reply #1102 on: May 21, 2009, 03:06:33 PM »

Your gonna fit in just fine around here Angie..... ;D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1103 on: May 21, 2009, 03:55:19 PM »

WELL.................

We're waiting! 

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #1104 on: May 21, 2009, 05:56:42 PM »
WELL.................

We're waiting! 

Yeah, Haz is a tiger all right, a tiger of emoticons. We tried to break him of that habit, but M'ette just kept egging him on, and he went to the dark side before we could intervene. Now, we just deal with it . . .  8)

;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

« Reply #1105 on: Today at 04:36:35 AM »

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1105 on: May 21, 2009, 06:17:01 PM »
You guys aren't scary.....for the most part you're warped!!
But, I like that    ;D
Some of us are so warped we're twisted.
Welcome to the forum Angie, Letty, and the other recent newcomers.

NO.....................

I AM!

;D
By the way, don't be scared of Haz, he doesn't bite unless you want him to.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

NavyVet

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1106 on: May 21, 2009, 08:22:58 PM »
Howdy all!
My name is Phill, and I live near the Superstition Mountains in Apache Junction, AZ.
I’ve worked for Marshal and Marshal’ette Halloway as a moderator at CAS City for about 5 years now. Although I have been pretty much enveloped with CAS for the past ten years, my recent visit to the NRA Convention in Phoenix has awakened some of my more modern shooting interests.
When I enlisted in the Untied States Navy, I swore an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States"...
...I have never been relieved of that oath.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #1107 on: May 21, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »
Howdy all!
My name is Phill, and I live near the Superstition Mountains in Apache Junction, AZ.
I’ve worked for Marshal and Marshal’ette Halloway as a moderator at CAS City for about 5 years now. Although I have been pretty much enveloped with CAS for the past ten years, my recent visit to the NRA Convention in Phoenix has awakened some of my more modern shooting interests.

Welcome, welcome........ take your shoes off and stay a spell.   
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1108 on: May 21, 2009, 08:26:24 PM »
Welcome RRio
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

lettyinreno

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1109 on: May 21, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »
Came from a "warped camp"myself. Grew up on a cop's sense of humor ;D
Got a question for you, how does one post an avatar? Photobucket.com? I haven't tried it yet....
Thanks,
Leticia

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk