Author Topic: Prayers Are Powerful!  (Read 24788 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Prayers Are Powerful!
« on: July 28, 2009, 11:54:50 AM »
In our journey on this earth.. we as human beings have to encounter and undergo many trials and tribulations to complete our learning time on Earth.
All forms of Prayer is Powerful... and there are countless testimonies that prove that fact.

Please feel free to ask for prayers.. post prayers or give spiritual healing encouragement to those who need it in this section
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Prayers Are Powerful!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 03:40:20 PM »
M'Ette,  Thank you for starting this section.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »
Yes, thanks a bunch.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 04:03:08 PM »
In our journey on this earth.. we as human beings have to encounter and undergo many trials and tribulations to complete our learning time on Earth.
All forms of Prayer is Powerful... and there are countless testimonies that prove that fact.

Please feel free to ask for prayers.. post prayers or give spiritual healing encouragement to those who need it in this section

M'ette, prayers are very powerful things.  Thank you for your prayers, your guidance, and your friendship when Mrs. T had her mammogram scare.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 04:11:11 PM »
Thank you, M'ette.

This will be a wonderful blessing to us all.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:27:39 AM »

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »
 I second that........Great idea ! Thank you!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
This section's a good Idea. I just noticed it... I been away from DRTV for a while....
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

articlethefourth

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 01:23:47 PM »
What's weighting heavy on my spiritual consciousness is the need for prayer toward our troops in Afghanistan. 

I felt the same way when my nephew (Force Recon) was sent to Al Anbar in Iraq a couple of years ago when things were bad there for our guys.  I and my family prayed constantly for him and for our troops.  He has some real horror stories but it turned out relatively OK there and I'm glad.

It feels like Afghanistan is in that same precarious situation now as it was then so I pray daily.  My nephew is back home and doing what he should be at his age with God, sweetie, family and work and I only know of one person that I've write to in Afghanistan. But, my heart still feels very heavy for the guys stationed there, kinda feeling like they need something to change the current dynamic.  Something gotta' happen soon or they will feel the coming 'quagmire' or worse.

I personally pray in (Jesus' name) every day for their safety and for our leaders to make sound decisions and for the will of God to be accomplished in Afghanistan.

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »
 Afghanistan is going to turn into another cluster f%^& like Vietnam because our politicians have no idea what they actually wish to accomplish, while the "great won" thinks he can ignore it.
My prayers are ALWAYS with the poor buggers who have to fight and die while Washington plays with its self.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »
Afghanistan is going to turn into another cluster f%^& like Vietnam because our politicians have no idea what they actually wish to accomplish, while the "great won" thinks he can ignore it.
My prayers are ALWAYS with the poor buggers who have to fight and die while Washington plays with its self.

AMEN!
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk