Author Topic: THE BEST DEFENSE BACK EPISODES FINALLY AVAILABLE!!!  (Read 3596 times)

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
THE BEST DEFENSE BACK EPISODES FINALLY AVAILABLE!!!
« on: September 29, 2016, 01:54:15 PM »
In the nine years that I've been involved in The Best Defense TV show, THE most common question I get from viewers is "How can I see episodes from previous seasons?" Until now, I didn't have a good answer to that question.

I am thrilled to announce that Outdoor Channel has finally made previous seasons of The Best Defense available through their new Internet-based app MyOutdoorTV!!! This subscription-based service gives you immediate access to every full episode of seasons 4-7 of The Best Defense, as well as dozens of training segments and excerpts from other seasons of the show.

Besides The Best Defense, the MyOutdoorTV also includes multiple seasons of full episodes of Shooting Gallery, Gun Stories, Personal Defense TV, and many other programs. MyOutdoorTV is your ticket to hundreds of hours of programming that you can watch on all your digital devices and even download to watch anywhere!!!

As a co-host of The Best Defense, I've been authorized to give you a special deal on this incredible new app. If you go to http://bit.ly/2dii6Zb and sign up for MyOutdoorTV using the promo code "StaySafe" you get the first month for only 99 cents. If you like it (and I know you will), subsequent months are only $9.99.

The question of back episodes has been asked many times on this forum. I'm STOKED to FINALLY have an answer and hope you're as happy as I am about this!

Stay safe,

Mike

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk