Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1366491 times)

Timothy

Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #4820 on: May 16, 2015, 05:55:44 PM »
That's cuz I'm a NATIVE !

I have honest to God heard the following conversation.
Is he from around here ?
No, his mother was from away.

I'm from "around here".  ;D

My ancestors settled here in MA sometime in the 1700's, at least the English ones.  My GGGranddad's daughter founded Mt. Holyoke College but her home town was still Leroy, MI.  There is a street named after my GGG-Dad.  I once stole one for my bedroom...

Still don't make me a New Englander...the rest of my mutt heritage probably came over as indentured Irish servants.  No clue on the Norwegian parts...

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #4821 on: May 16, 2015, 10:18:06 PM »
 ;D

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #4822 on: May 17, 2015, 06:09:38 AM »
That might appeal to Kim Jong Un more than Brady.  ;D

Hey Peg, Do you know why you call it the "War of Northern Aggression" and the history books and every one else calls it the "Civil war" ?

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4823 on: May 18, 2015, 03:29:37 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #4824 on: May 18, 2015, 03:57:32 PM »
We won.  ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #4825 on: Today at 04:58:34 PM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4825 on: May 21, 2015, 11:06:16 AM »
We won.  ;D

Once it became a war of attrition (after Gettysburg), it was just a matter of time.
Oh well, the South made it a pretty good scrap for a while.

;D

tombogan03884

« Reply #4826 on: May 21, 2015, 12:55:48 PM »
The South never had a snow flakes chance in hell.
If they had not had most of the trained military officers it would not have lasted beyond Bull Run.
The South never had a chance of competing against Northern industrialization.
Remember, while the South was making an all out effort the North was also fighting an Indian war on the frontier and building the transcontinental RR. We also launched an invasion of Korea that doesn't get into most history books.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4827 on: May 27, 2015, 12:10:55 PM »
Q:  How do you brainwash an anti-gunner?

A:  Give them an enema.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #4828 on: May 27, 2015, 01:12:25 PM »
Stomp on their douche bag ?

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #4829 on: May 29, 2015, 12:36:56 PM »
Al Sharpton was in Sears.
He was there to protest the fact that most all of the washing machines were white.

So the clerk called the store manager, who asked, “What’s the problem here, Reverend?
Sharpton pointed at the machines and loudly bemoaned the fact that most of them were white.
The manager replied, “Well, Reverend, it's true that most of the washing machines are white, but if
you'll open the lids, you'll see that all the agitators are black."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk