Author Topic: My Dad has moved on  (Read 16390 times)

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My Dad has moved on
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 12:48:07 PM »
Sorry for your loss, Texas always misses her good men.  God bless.

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »
sorry for your loss CJ

deepwater
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 01:41:14 PM »
That's a tough one, CJ...sorry for your loss.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 03:33:01 PM »
sorry for your loss
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 04:13:46 PM »
You have my heartfelt condolences.

I lost my father last year and it still seems surreal.  I feel like I should be able to pick up the phone and talk to him.  I miss him.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:45:35 PM »

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 05:22:11 PM »
Hang in there CJ. I've lost way too many loved ones way too early. Somehow I feel like they're with me all of the time. Just look at what he and your Mom started. Be thankful for the time you had with him. What a great legacy! God Bless You and Your Family. My prayers are with you.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 05:29:01 PM »
CJ,
You and your entire family have my sincerest condolences. You are in my thoughts and prayers. With the legacy of generations, your father's memory will always live on.

Peg

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 06:21:04 PM »
Very, Very, sorry for the loss of your Father CJ, please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this time.

He'll always still be with you.

God Bless.

Tom W.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 06:30:11 PM »
I really, really, hate to hear that for you. It's going to be tough for a while but there is strength in the Lord.   Not too long ago I had my cell and thought I'd call my daddy...he's been gone for over four years now.  He passed on 16 Dec.  It rained Christmas Eve night and my Mom was worried in the morning about the dirt settling on his grave so I was there break of dawn Christmas morning to move dirt over.  I had a really good conversation with him that morning....the Bible has examples of an open heaven from now and then where those who have gone on can witness what is transpiring...I think that was one of those times.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 06:35:59 PM »
Sorry to hear it.  It ain't ever easy to have that happen
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk