Author Topic: Trust The System!  (Read 3418 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Trust The System!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 07:37:50 AM »

Watch any of these police shows and you will see it. They, (blacks), disobey more. They run more. They resist more. They argue more. As a result, they get shot more. You would think the blacks would be able to figure this out over time. But as we have seen over time, the blacks aren't much good at figuring anything out. Giving them time, just gives them more time to make matters worse.

The problem is, as you note, within the black community.  From an early age, the kids are taught that white cops shoot black people indiscriminately and with no repercussions, so they are unwilling to stop and drop lest they become another target.  Every time some black criminal is shot, it confirms the reality of this fear.  Since crime is a big employer in the black community, they have a greater opportunity to interface with LEOs.  That invariably leads to more confrontations, more opportunities to resist arrest and attempt escape, and more shootings of young blacks.  Yet, even with the numbers of white cop on black criminal shootings on the rise, a black youth has a greater opportunity to be shot by another black youth than by a cop.  And there is a difficulty with the reasoning things out concept.

Not long ago near my home, a homeowner shot dead a young black criminal caught in the act of robbing the homeowner.  The kids auntie was interviewed on the local news and proclaimed he was a good boy who didn't deserve to die just because he broke into someone's home and stole a bunch of stuff.  As the interview was ending, she said, and I'm not making this up, "Where else he s'posed to get his money?"

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 11:26:28 AM »
The problem is, as you note, within the black community.  From an early age, the kids are taught that white cops shoot black people indiscriminately and with no repercussions, so they are unwilling to stop and drop lest they become another target.  Every time some black criminal is shot, it confirms the reality of this fear.  Since crime is a big employer in the black community, they have a greater opportunity to interface with LEOs.  That invariably leads to more confrontations, more opportunities to resist arrest and attempt escape, and more shootings of young blacks.  Yet, even with the numbers of white cop on black criminal shootings on the rise, a black youth has a greater opportunity to be shot by another black youth than by a cop.  And there is a difficulty with the reasoning things out concept.

Not long ago near my home, a homeowner shot dead a young black criminal caught in the act of robbing the homeowner.  The kids auntie was interviewed on the local news and proclaimed he was a good boy who didn't deserve to die just because he broke into someone's home and stole a bunch of stuff.  As the interview was ending, she said, and I'm not making this up, "Where else he s'posed to get his money?"

Crusader Rabbit

Ah, another proud member of the Dindu Nuffins tribe.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2018, 03:44:31 PM »
At the risk of sounding "Racist AF" as some would say, I agree with everything Bill said. CR and Peg too. I was going to point out that blacks were often called dindus for the reasons already mentioned. Even when they're shown video of them committing a crime, they dindu nuffin. Their grandmother who raised them, mother, aunt, someone, but never their father, ALWAYS says he was a good boy, he dindu niffin. I live in a city with a black majority and hardly ever see a black cop. They're so averse to LEOs from childhood that few want to be one when they grow up.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2018, 04:45:23 PM »
At the risk of sounding "Racist AF" as some would say, I agree with everything Bill said. CR and Peg too. I was going to point out that blacks were often called dindus for the reasons already mentioned. Even when they're shown video of them committing a crime, they dindu nuffin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urno7un92F0

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 05:10:56 PM »
 :) That could easily have happened in a single day.

P.S. I ain't never done did nothin' is a triple negative. In other words, they did do something.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:55:41 PM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 11:33:25 AM »
Shoot, it ain't just Blacks down south..... I have a b-i-l that's as white as a saltine cracker and he's a proud member, just ask him. He can steal from you with you in the room with him, but when confronted he "din' do nuffin."
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 03:10:39 PM »
I trust the system too f..k things up.  More often then not, I am right
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 03:20:28 PM »
"Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for." - Will Rogers
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk