Author Topic: a day with out.... a job!  (Read 5414 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
Re: a day with out.... a job!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 11:11:11 AM »
I'm trying to understand just what type of curriculum you would need to get a degree in, "Gender Studies"? Like perhaps 2 mannequins. One with male junk, and one with a bored hole. (Size dependent on how much "activity" she's seen). After the first 5 minutes, what would they do for the rest of the semester?

Bill, this guy needed gender studies to know where to put the air nozzle........  8)

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 11:43:33 AM »
Gender studies is liberal for "qualfied to work at starbucks"
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 01:58:03 PM »
I'm trying to understand just what type of curriculum you would need to get a degree in, "Gender Studies"? Like perhaps 2 mannequins. One with male junk, and one with a bored hole. (Size dependent on how much "activity" she's seen). After the first 5 minutes, what would they do for the rest of the semester?

Are you forgetting the 50+ other genders that are neither male nor female?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 03:44:02 PM »
Are you forgetting the 50+ other genders that are neither male nor female?

From basic Jr. High biology, what part of X & Y do these idiots not understand?

Gender/Sex is not a choice.  You are one or the other, and no surgery or chemical treatment will change that.

This is a big drift, but it is one of the areas that explains the problems we are facing as a nation.  If people cannot accept an absolute truth, how can they begin to think about living in harmony?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 04:11:41 PM »
From basic Jr. High biology, what part of X & Y do these idiots not understand?

Gender/Sex is not a choice.  You are one or the other, and no surgery or chemical treatment will change that.

This is a big drift, but it is one of the areas that explains the problems we are facing as a nation.  If people cannot accept an absolute truth, how can they begin to think about living in harmony?

what I find funny is most us don't give a rats ass what "gender"  you say you are.  all we ask is that you leave us alone.  the same with homo sexual.   we don't care what you do in the bed room.  just leave us alone and we will leave you alone.

back in sacramento ~ 60% of my clients were gay  back when ca was trying to pass prop 8( legal gay marage that got shut down hard by the voters)  almost all of my clients said the same thing.  " we already have all legal "married" rights in ca.  all this is doing pissing off the population and it will come back to bite us in the butt."   they were 100% right.  I saw it 1st hand, a very small portion of the lgbt population was making a big stink and driving the rest of said group nuts.   most of my clients were normal people that just wanted to be left alone, even the super liberal ones.  I had the odd loud and proud crap.  but that was maybe 1 in 100.  most were normal people just living their lives the way they wanted and just wanted to be left alone.

just like how a small group of open carry people drive us nuts and ultimately cost people their right to open carry( see the thread I posted not too long ago and the idiots in socal with open carry)

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:14:12 AM »

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 06:44:32 PM »
what I find funny is most us don't give a rats ass what "gender"  you say you are.  all we ask is that you leave us alone.  the same with homo sexual.   we don't care what you do in the bed room.  just leave us alone and we will leave you alone.

back in sacramento ~ 60% of my clients were gay  back when ca was trying to pass prop 8( legal gay marage that got shut down hard by the voters)  almost all of my clients said the same thing.  " we already have all legal "married" rights in ca.  all this is doing pissing off the population and it will come back to bite us in the butt."   they were 100% right.  I saw it 1st hand, a very small portion of the lgbt population was making a big stink and driving the rest of said group nuts.   most of my clients were normal people that just wanted to be left alone, even the super liberal ones.  I had the odd loud and proud crap.  but that was maybe 1 in 100.  most were normal people just living their lives the way they wanted and just wanted to be left alone.

just like how a small group of open carry people drive us nuts and ultimately cost people their right to open carry( see the thread I posted not too long ago and the idiots in socal with open carry)

TAB's computer must have been hacked.  In the above post, the grammar is mostly right, and the words are spelled correctly.  Can't be TAB.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 06:56:37 PM »
TAB's computer must have been hacked.  In the above post, the grammar is mostly right, and the words are spelled correctly.  Can't be TAB.

Crusader Rabbit

;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 09:48:14 PM »
I was on my laptop not my phone for a change.   Eye spellar gud.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk