Author Topic: Michael Bane's got his finger all over the triger!?!?  (Read 5266 times)

229Mick

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Michael Bane's got his finger all over the triger!?!?
« on: March 15, 2011, 08:30:25 PM »
Anybody else notice that during the shotgun segment on this weeks show that Michael had his finger all over the trigger of the FN shotgun?!?!? Moments after he picks it up, he's got his finger on the trigger as he's moving it around and showing the gun, long before he was demoing.

Love the show, lot of respect for Michael, just thought that was kind of our of character for him and the show...

Mick

Epirider

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Michael Bane's got his finger all over the triger!?!?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 12:10:41 AM »
Ya I noticed that as well... So did my wife when I yelled at the TV "Git yor bugger picker off the bang button!"  Ya noticed it on all of the shotguns he was handling. I am new here so I am not going to poke the bear, but ya... it was inside that trigger guard more then I would have been comfortable with. Just saying ::)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 09:41:15 AM »
Ya I noticed that as well... So did my wife when I yelled at the TV "Git yor bugger picker off the bang button!"  Ya noticed it on all of the shotguns he was handling. I am new here so I am not going to poke the bear, but ya... it was inside that trigger guard more then I would have been comfortable with. Just saying ::)

Young or old, newbie or old-timer, white, brown, black, yellow, green or purple (zombies), we all get to poke the bear!!! It's all part of this site.  ;D

Welcome aboard, go find the new member page and introduce yourself so we can all poke you welcome you properly.

Haven't seen the episode, but will tonight.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 06:39:24 PM »
I agree that he had some buger hook action going there, but it wasn't as bad as it look the first time through.  I stayed up and watched it a second time - Yes MB is worth it  :P

Having had a heads up I was watching close, and the second time through gave me time to know what to watch for.  Several of the times I thought his finger was on the trigger the first time appeared to be more of his finger on the trigger guard.  It looked to me like it was when he moved the gun around with one hand that the finger ended up on the trigger without moving it off right away (which is what he did several of the times it made its way in there).

After watching it twice my complaint isn't with the finger on the trigger as much as I feel he should have kept two hands on the gun at all times.  Had he done that his hand movements and shifting gun would not have led him to put his finger on the trigger.  IF you watch close at the moving of the gun you will see him move the finger from the trigger guard on to the trigger as he tries for a better grip rather than bringing it all the way back to the stock.  Maybe a better grip the whole time would have been to wrap his fingers all around the stock rather than going with a handgun grip with the finger on the frame.

Oh well - If you watch him from the shoulders up it doesn't matter and it is a very good segment  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 08:35:16 PM »
Next tim, duct tape...

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:54:00 AM »

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 01:07:46 PM »
--snip-- Yo we all get to poke the bear!!! It's all part of this site. --snip--

course the bear pokes back with that Sebu Super Shorty thing!

run away! Run Away! RUN AWAY!
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk