Author Topic: CCW Stuff?  (Read 19215 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: CCW Stuff?
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2010, 12:49:54 AM »
I have two issues:

First - My job makes it impossible not to use public more than anyone should have to, much less like to;

Second - I have access to, and carry with me, disinfectants to make it better.  I even have deodorizer, not masking but eliminating, that I carry with and have used.

A funny, and cautionary tale for you M58. A friend of my dad's was moving down from Mi. to Fl.. He moved himself and his wife in as a "vacation home", and they decided to just say the hell with it and move down and sell the house in Grand Rapids. Now, our hero's wife is a fine woman. Smart, attractive for her age, and she likes to fish. However, she is a bit paranoid/OCD about germs. She actually wears rubber gloves when cutting meat and always carries a bottle of purel. So naturally, she worries about her hubby driving the U-Haul back getting the cooties from roadside restrooms.
You'll pardon me for laughing off screen, but this where it starts to get really good (and yes I'll burn in hell for laughing, but you'll be right there with me).

Anyhow, she gives our hero a bottle of purell and bleach soaked baby wipe type bathroom cleaner  things to wipe down toliet seats on his sojourn south. The hubby complies. However, he got a case of the runs do to a bad batch of McNuggets and spent a couple of extra days and many more pit stops than planned. About day five he notices that his ass is sore. By day eight, when he arrives home, his wife informs him he looks like a baboon. Off he goes to the doctor, as the wife is convinced he'd gotten VD from the toilet seats. ;D
After several blood tests, the doc is at a loss to explain the butt rash. Off he goes to an internist to for more tests. This time, the Doc asks questions. The most pertinent of which was "So, you wiped the toilet seat with a chlorox cleaning wipe before you sat down every time"?
"Well yeah".
"How many times did you hit the head over the last week or so"?
"Damned if I know, I could barely last twenty miles before I had to stop. It was dozens of times. Do you think I got the clap or something from the can? My wife will kill me".

And then the diagnosis.
"No, I'm afraid its more serious than that. You have an accute case of bleach ass. Lay off the chlorox and you'll be fine". :o ;D

You've got to love it. Beware of  public restrooms and crazy women. They will both lead to badness. ;D
FQ13

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk