Author Topic: Turn Any AR into a Gatling Gun: Freedom Ordnance FG-15.  (Read 413 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
Turn Any AR into a Gatling Gun: Freedom Ordnance FG-15.
« on: February 10, 2024, 05:01:42 PM »
The FG-15 is a manually operated trigger actuator. Once installed the crank handle is then able to actuate the firearm’s trigger when telescoped out into firing position.

The FG-15 Grip System is designed to work with most AR/SR pattern weapon systems. The system will work on most weapon platforms that use AR Triggers and pistol grips that adhere to mil-spec dimensions. Freedom Ordnance cannot guarantee the performance on any non mil-spec AR/SR pattern.

High quality ball bearing equipped crank handle
    Heat treated ordnance grade steel components
    QPQ nitride finish on steel parts
    3 position “Safe”- “Neutral” – “Fire” telescopic handle
    Full use and access to your factory trigger
    Easy installation with no permanent modification to your firearm

https://freedomordnance.com/product/fg-15-trigger-actuating-grip/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkKITHx2VS8
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
Re: Turn Any AR into a Gatling Gun: Freedom Ordnance FG-15.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 07:59:52 AM »
For S&G's (S#!TS and Grins) put one of these with a binary trigger. Hummmmmm.

Might be fun but wastes a LOT of ammo.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 04:15:16 PM »
Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?  ???
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 08:43:20 AM »
Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?  ???

When you do let me know how it shoots and how long it takes to go through 1K rounds, (5 minutes???) :o :o
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 10:14:59 AM »
This does not meet my expectation of a Gatling Gun.

You would need 7 ARs mounted on a vertical carousel with a large hand crank.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:33:41 PM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 10:33:56 AM »
This does not meet my expectations of a Gatling Gun.

You would need 7 ARs mounted on a vertical carousel with a large hand crank.

I have seen that somewhere on the net as well.

https://news.aroutfitting.com/2022/05/15/6-barrel-ar15-gatling-gun-vs-propanes/

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 01:08:38 PM »
Maybe the title of the video should be, How to sweep everyone with a LOADED 6-barrel AR Gatling gun. I think anyone who didn't walk in front of it themselves got swept by it.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2024, 02:49:53 PM »
They were not the smartest group!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 03:12:17 AM »
You got that right, Jim!

Someone said the Freedom Ordnance FG-15 should be called the Gatling Grip. I like the way that sounds.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk