Author Topic: A plea to MB  (Read 7983 times)

BAC

A plea to MB
« on: March 19, 2013, 06:01:05 PM »
For the love of God, please talk about guns once in a while in the podcast!

tombogan03884

Re: A plea to MB
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 06:41:46 PM »
If we don't stop the gun grabbing bastards you won't have any guns to talk about.
This is part of the "gun culture" .
It isn't all just busting caps at your favorite sport.
In fact, the people who think it is are a big part of why MB doesn't have time to talk about guns.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 10:19:54 PM »
I know...I know...I'm sick of NOT talking about guns. I'm sick to death of the politics. But do I have any choice??? I have to stand, and I have to fight. This week's podcast has a little more guns....heck, I shot Saturday and tonight, so there's hope!

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 09:56:27 AM »
BAC I know how you feel, but the guns I have are VERY important to me right now, and the conversation has turned to all-out war. We need to do what we need to do.
BTW-MB...I don't think I've mentioned it but thanks for all you are doing. We have a pretty active NJ2AS here and we've been fighting, but you have that national component, PLUS your fight is in a former free state. It's much more promient. NJ is already gone and we're just fighting for basics, while what happens in CO is well known.
Anyway, keep it up, tell us what you have to, and I'm really glad we (who have regular jobs) have people like you, who's job is "All things" guns, to help us stay informed and (hopefully) free.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 12:42:41 PM »
Thanks, Michael.

I've been grateful for some time for the information and entertainment you provide with your Outdoor Channel programming and input to the forum.

Now I find that magnified as you have assumed a "Flag Bearer" roll for us in the Firearms Community.

I feel a pride, honor and respect for what association I have with you and this forum.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:57:28 PM »

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 04:32:19 PM »
Thanks, Michael.

I've been grateful for some time for the information and entertainment you provide with your Outdoor Channel programming and input to the forum.

Now I find that magnified as you have assumed a "Flag Bearer" roll for us in the Firearms Community.

I feel a pride, honor and respect for what association I have with you and this forum.

+1  :'(
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

oldkat69

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Fides sed veritas
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »
 ;D MB talk about what needs to be talked about. 

P.S. Got any new Steam Punk tunes?
I used to be open minded but my brain kept falling out.

Charlie Foxtrot

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »
Thanks, Michael.

No way I could say it better.

Thanks Wolf and Solus 

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 584
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 06:15:09 AM »
I'm good so long as you bring in some Allen Toussaint music. 

You got a blind spot or something?   ;D

Some WAR music would be kewl too...4 Cornered Room which is where unintentional violators of the Colorado faux law that really is a law will be.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 09:59:03 AM »
This is all the music you  need

Been too long without that one  ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk