Author Topic: Bob Munden  (Read 7414 times)

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bob Munden
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 07:16:58 PM »
I always loved watching him. He makes some really good shots. But 200 yards with a 7 or 8 inch barreled .44 Mag isn't THAT hard. That .38 Shot was REALLY something.
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

CDR

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 08:12:35 PM »
I watched that show again this morning and noticed at the end of Bob's great snubby shot that his thumb was completely covered in residue and was jet black....I think that 200 yard J-frame accomplishment took quite a few tries.....but still pretty amazing as I wouldn't even be able to see the balloon at that distance. 

Yesterday, just out of curiosity at the range, I tried a cylinder full of .38+P at 50 yards on an 8"X11" target out of my 1 7/8" Model 60.  I was pretty amazed that I got all 5 shots on the paper.  A credit to how inherently accurate the S&W J frames really are.
Winchester Ranger T .45ACP 230 gr.+P JHP.................................When you care enough to send the very best.

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 08:28:32 PM »
This morning aat a park, my dad, a friend and I saw a bobcat running across the field at maybe 70 or 80 yards away. My dad looked at me and said "I don't think that Snub Nosed .357 will make that shot." I told him "yeah it will." I didn't fire, or even draw, because the bobcat was gone real soon after I saw him, and I had other stuff to do besides skin a bobcat. And I don't get to practise enough at that range to make it in one shot.
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk