Author Topic: Biden End of Presidency Pool  (Read 13662 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
Re: Biden End of Presidency Pool
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2024, 03:39:27 PM »
Who won this?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2024, 05:48:56 PM »
Nobody. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2024, 01:02:09 AM »
I read from several different sources that he was given drugs before the debates with Trump. He did come off to be half alert during those debates. At least he didn't stumble all over himself. I also remember Trump agreed to be drug tested if Biden would as well. But he refused before those debates. If he had not taken anything, why would he refuse? That's like refusing to take a Polygraph.

Except drug tests actually work most of the time. Polygraphs are more of a pseudoscience, like phrenology or palmistry. That's why they're not admissible in court as evidence.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2024, 01:14:50 AM »
Indeed.

In Harry Harrison's novel Make Room! Make Room! that the movie was based on, Soylent was Soya and Lentils, no people.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2024, 01:50:20 AM »
I have been paying attention, off and on, to the strange things with Biden:

1.  He has not done a press conference - Prepared speeches, but no Q&A
2.  A couple weeks ago he spoke and asked permission to take questions at the end, and they cut the feed
3.  You never see him alone - Harris is always just behind one shoulder or beside him
4.  And the biggest one, Wednesday, during a tele-prompter read speech, he referred to Harris as "President Harris."

I believe we are witnessing the control someone has over him.  As I, and many others, have said, he was only on the ticket to get Harris in office, and not only are his days numbered, but he is being gripped and controlled like the tool he is.  We called BHO a Post Turtle, but this guy not only is the definition of post turtle, he is the gold plated version.  I wonder if the workers in Batesville, MS have that Presidential Marsellus casket polished and ready to ship to D.C..

She HAS to be close. She  has one hand up his *** to make his mouth move.

Sponsor

« Reply #85 on: Today at 10:40:09 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2024, 01:54:29 AM »
Yesterday he stumbled and fell 3 times going up the stairs to Air Force One. This clown is running on one cylinder.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/biden-falls-as-he-climbs-up-stairs-to-air-force-one/

Lots of people have trouble waking in their first years of life. And their last. I think he's one of the walking stumbling dead, and he's starving for brains because there are none to be found in D.C.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2024, 02:03:31 AM »
The problem is that I hate that S.O.B. so much I can't watch the video without shooting my monitor.

I used to have a plastic 1911 that shot orange suction cup darts by power of a couple rubber bands inside the gun. It saved me money on my TV replacement bill. I just had to go pluck my 3 darts off the TV screen and sit back down to reload.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk