Author Topic: Hawaii passes “Islam Day” law  (Read 9446 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hawaii passes “Islam Day” law
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »
"Dope Smokin, Tree Huggin, Homosexual Day,"

The 3 don't necessarily go together, I know several dope smoking loggers.

My bad to lump them all in one group. However, Chainsaws and bonghits just don;t go together....

I would hate to think I was "high" before reaching my hands into a 3 phase 480 volt panel.

Confession: Unlike Pres. Clinton back in the day I have inhaled. Lloyds testing, company policy with testing, and frankly boredom, made me give it all up in the late 80's.

But I do have my memories, and logging would seem tough,...
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 08:36:05 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

graywolf

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 09:23:37 PM »
Another classic example of state legislators not having anything important to do so they dream up these crucial pieces of legislation for "job justification" reasons.  This to me is another reason for part time government.  Work for 3 to 6 months and then go home to work real world jobs like the rest of us.  It might give them a better grasp of reality.
Hannibal ad portas  Hannibal is at the gates

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »
Most of the Machinists I've worked with and all but 1 of the welders smoked the evil weed, on the job, regularly.
As well as most of my co workers at T/C Arms.

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 11:41:59 PM »

Sorry... Just couldn't resist.  ;)
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:07:50 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 879
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 02:51:03 AM »
Another classic example of state legislators not having anything important to do so they dream up these crucial pieces of legislation for "job justification" reasons.  This to me is another reason for part time government.  Work for 3 to 6 months and then go home to work real world jobs like the rest of us.  It might give them a better grasp of reality.

Government is supposed to be part time, but they keep their days filled with crap like this to #1 avoid the hard decisions that they should make, and #2 to make it a full time job so they don't have to go home and live with what they pass.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

DrFlsGood

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »
Should be Sept 11th.

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 11:27:31 PM »
Should be Sept 11th.

Thats an idea, then we can get rubber bullets from Israel for the Palestinian  pinata  ;D

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »
Anyone ever seen a violent pothead? As for Islam Day, it is an absolute disgrace. I could understand Buddhist Day in Hawaii with all the Japanese Tourists. What about a Samoan Day for the original locals of Hawaii? Do they have a Samoan Day?

Political correctness is going to be the downfall of the United States. We are becoming a modern day Sodom and Gamorrah (Sorry if spelling is off). Makes me sick that we are stomping all over the ideals that our Nation was founded on.

Not sure about you but I am getting sick of our leaders kissing ass to leaders who are anti-US. They have no respect for us/U.S., so why should we give them the time of day?

pops1911

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 06:23:33 AM »
It's time to amend the flag again - 49 states (we don't need that one chain of commie islands, never did!) Maybe they can become an extension of Islamaland.  :)
"...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" -- Samual Adams

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk