Author Topic: Why Hasn't Anyone Else Picked Up On This ??  (Read 5537 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Why Hasn't Anyone Else Picked Up On This ??
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 08:15:17 AM »
Remember the whole Apple I-Phone deal, with the San Bernardino shooters? They, (FBI / CIA), had the ability all along to break into their phone. (Which they finally did). The whole deal trying to get Apple to do it for them was just a bull$h!t front, in order to cover their ability to do it themselves.

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 08:30:07 AM »
You hear about some American kid being arrested for hacking something, then you never hear of them again. Where do you think they go ?
Jail ?
 Not freaking likely. They get a nice job with .gov.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 10:44:36 AM »
You hear about some American kid being arrested for hacking something, then you never hear of them again. Where do you think they go ?
Jail ?
 Not freaking likely. They get a nice job with .gov.

Yep!  :D :D :D :D :D
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 11:22:08 AM »
Saw that this AM good ole NYT

The funny thing was I saw a story recently saying that several news outlets were denying that any type of wire tapping occurred...when the NYT had a story about it on the front page on Inauguration Day.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk