Author Topic: How Bad Are The Liberals Hurting Themselves ??  (Read 16396 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: How Bad Are The Liberals Hurting Themselves ??
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2017, 01:04:28 PM »
Their stated goal is to make the country ungovernable.
I keep saying, they need to remember, we don't like them either, and we're the ones with the guns.
Many conservatives are sitting back quietly letting the left do the dirty work.
When they succeed we'll exterminate them like vermin and be able to claim self defense.

Now that part I LIKE!!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2017, 05:54:36 PM »
<snip>
When they succeed we'll exterminate them like vermin and be able to claim self defense.

Will a claim of self defense really be necessary?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2017, 05:53:42 AM »
It will look better in the history books.
 Like saying the Civil War was about slavery instead of admitting it was a Federal power grab.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2017, 07:27:13 AM »
And 150 years later they still believe that....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2017, 07:34:38 AM »
Goebbels may have
said it but it was known long before that if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:44:44 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 09:02:10 AM »
It will look better in the history books.
 Like saying the Civil War was about slavery instead of admitting it was a Federal power grab.

Riddle me this Batman:. In this current climate of liberal upheaval and demand for more government control "for the good of the people," why haven't any organizers or media latched on to Present. Lincoln's writings explaining his reason for aggression?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 09:14:40 AM »
Riddle me this Batman:. In this current climate of liberal upheaval and demand for more government control "for the good of the people," why haven't any organizers or media latched on to Present. Lincoln's writings explaining his reason for aggression?

Because they're all living in a fantasy world that is completely detached from any and all political reality. It's the same reason they didn't learn from the Republicans running both McCain and Romney, and ran Clinton instead. They were stupid enough to think their establishment retread of a candidate was "better" than the Republicans. You saw the result.

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 05:59:56 AM »
Because they don't know history.
The poor little pinheads actually believe their own bs.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 06:09:31 PM »
Have you noticed how Pres. JFK has totally disappeared from their narrative, and MLK is only selectively quoted?  It appears that on close study both of these leaders did not stand for violence, anarchy, or lazy abuse of welfare.

Too bad Bill Cosby fell of the wagon and lost his influence, because he was a great modern voice with the right message.  Dr. Carson is another, but there is a massive operation taking place to both hide and discredit him.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 08:13:35 PM »
Dr. Carson is too soft spoken for this political climate right now. To overwhelm liberal idiots you have to be a flamethrower and use scorched earth tactics.  The liberals are doubling down instead of doing the smart thing and let things sooth over. The liberal media is cutting their own throats in the process. The American people have sat back and they pissed down our backs and told us it was raining. Now they are on a downward spiral and if they do not correct themselves they are going to crash. 
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk