Author Topic: How Bad Are The Liberals Hurting Themselves ??  (Read 16396 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
Re: How Bad Are The Liberals Hurting Themselves ??
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 09:36:22 PM »
I'm busy cleaning and getting ready to head home to work.  CNN is on the tube, and anyone who doesn't recognize the hate and deception needs to have their free speech and voting rights removed.

In one report the read Pres. DJT's statement, and show others stating the focus is on illegals that have committed crimes that threaten the safety and well being of citizens and that the dreamers are not a focus.  They even go on to state that the dreamers will be treated the same as under Pres. BHO.

CNN is ranting, and bringing on panelists, that there will be made deportations, the dreamers will be in danger soon, and any little infraction will be the trigger to deportation.

We are talking mere minutes between fact and twist, and they do it all day, everyday.  And, idiots worship their unbiased approach.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2017, 05:57:31 AM »
Watching. CNN is your first mistake. Even  a federal judge has ruled they're full of shit.
I got this from several sources.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/federal-judge-rules-cnn-fake-news/

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2017, 08:12:39 AM »
Due to a death in the family my mother-in-law has moved in with us. Due to this I am now exposed to CBS, CNN, etc...  and her very liberal outlook on life. I quit watching them years ago after experiencing their blatant lies on firearms and having the epiphany that if they lie on that subject they probably lie on everything. (Duhhhhh)

Anyway the experience very quickly reminded me of just how much these people lie and play their audience as fools. I believe the liberal media and their constant use of repeating lies until the “low information” group believe those lies as facts just maybe have gotten so bad that the quote from Isoroku Yamamoto “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve” just maybe has happened. At least I can hope.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2017, 08:48:41 AM »
The liberal media will be the driving force behind the political demise of the Democratic Party. Independents have been running from them ever since Trump won. This will continue. Their whacked out far left base is nowhere near big enough to give them a winning edge in upcoming elections. Warren's political career is already in jeopardy because she's too far left for Mass.   

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2017, 12:43:12 PM »
The liberal media will be the driving force behind the political demise of the Democratic Party. Independents have been running from them ever since Trump won. This will continue. Their whacked out far left base is nowhere near big enough to give them a winning edge in upcoming elections. Warren's political career is already in jeopardy because she's too far left for Mass.   

They are a bunch of small hate groups. Communist, feminist, Nazis, eco warriors, BLM. Moderates are going to the Republican, independent, and libertarian parties.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 03:20:37 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2017, 12:46:44 PM »
They are all one hate group, Hegelian humanists, working different angles in their efforts to destroy civilization.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »
The reason I watch them is because I need to know what the other side is up to.  How do you defend and counter if you don't know the battle.  I also watch Fox from time to time to know what rantings the other side is accusing me of.  Honestly, Fox is no better than CNN or MSNBC.  They twist and name call just as much, and they dig in and rant on and on.

With all the media out there our job as citizens should be easy.  However, we now need to spend our days scouring several sources to decipher the truth that neither side will give and that some group of idiots makes up for entertainment that then gets spread on the book of faces, which we all know is the mother ship of facts  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »
Face book is excellent if you select your feeds and verify between different ones. Brietbart seems to be the most consistantly reliable.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2017, 03:45:28 PM »
Face book is excellent if you select your feeds and verify between different ones. Brietbart seems to be the most consistantly reliable.

The problem is that most idiots don't screen or think.  They accept everything that comes across as truth.  Admit it Tom, you have friends, both on Facebook and off, who have read a stupid meme and then quoted it as truth.

tombogan03884

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2017, 06:02:03 AM »
I've gotten burned myself a time or two with fake stories.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk