Author Topic: How Bad Are The Liberals Hurting Themselves ??  (Read 16390 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
How Bad Are The Liberals Hurting Themselves ??
« on: February 12, 2017, 07:22:36 AM »
Like many people, I never thought these idiots would act this bad. They cannot accept Hillary's loss, and are acting worse with each passing day. The problem is they're whining to the choir, and are not convincing anyone. Trump supporters are really getting fed up. If they keep this up for the next 2 years, my guess is they will be slaughtered in the 2018 Mid Terms. Especially in the Rust Belt blue states that went red for Trump. (Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania).

If Trump succeeds in shutting down all of these Sanctuary Cities, they're really going to get violent. The worse they get, the more they'll hurt themselves politically. Imagine how they'll act if Trump gets the wall built, AND Sanctuary Cities all busted out. Not only that, but he's going to announce more travel bans later next week. He can write them faster than the Democratic judges can ban them. We might even have a Civil War before this is all over.

tombogan03884

Re: How Bad Are The Liberals Hurting Themselves ??
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 07:34:53 AM »
About what I expected no matter who beat Hillary.
 We already HAVE a civil war ging on but so far only one side has taken the field.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 10:18:14 AM »
About what I expected no matter who beat Hillary.
 We already HAVE a civil war ging on but so far only one side has taken the field.

Well the toddler temper tantrum is only making more people abandon the democrat party.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 10:49:46 AM »
Well the toddler temper tantrum is only making more people abandon the democrat party.

They're finishing themselves off. Evidently their loss wasn't big enough.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 11:05:24 AM »
For years states have thumbed their nose at our federal government, and the Constitution.  They claim "state's rights."  Note that I used singular.  They claim individuality as opposed to union or collective.  They claim their power comes from the Bill of Rights, specifically the final Amendment:

Amendment X
POWERS RETAINED BY THE STATES AND THE PEOPLE
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

They miss the point that if the federal government has dealt with and controlled something the state cannot go against the law.

Legalizing drugs, ignoring immigration laws, ignoring select crimes, etc..  Have we finally reached the tipping point where law and order return to power?  Have we finally reached the tipping point where an administration will follow the intent of the Constitution and enforce it?  Are the protesters today, the ones who worship Pres. Lincoln for his humanitarian freeing of slaves, ready for a Pres. Lincoln like action.  An action that is more concerned with preserving the Union and the Supreme Law of the Land over popularity.

Be warned that if it goes as far as it has in past history, I will not fight under any flag other than our national banner.  We may be considered rebels fitting of the Confederate flag, because we stand against the popular liberal ideals.  But, we rebels are standing for the principles and foundations of the United States and its constitution.  For this reason, they can find their banner, but I will stand under mine.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:50:35 AM »

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 01:44:28 PM »
They're finishing themselves off. Evidently their loss wasn't big enough.

Historically every time we have this type of behavior more people vote conservative in the next election. More independents and moderate liberals are ashamed of those actions and vote republican. We are in a domestic situation. We were abused for 8 years got out of the relationship and are getting on our feet and healing. The bad thing is in 8 years that same old bad boy will come out and say hey we have changed. It will be better this time and people will vote democrat and back to the abuse again.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 02:14:16 PM »
The bad thing is in 8 years that same old bad boy will come out and say hey we have changed. It will be better this time and people will vote democrat and back to the abuse again.

I question if there will even be a Democratic Party in 8 years? Certainly not one that remotely resembles the current example of it. They've got a lot of rebuilding to do. And they don't appear to be interested in even trying. Remember not one of the other 16 Republican candidates would have beaten Hillary. If it wasn't for Trump, we would have Obama 2.0 now.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 03:33:18 PM »
I question if there will even be a Democratic Party in 8 years? Certainly not one that remotely resembles the current example of it. They've got a lot of rebuilding to do. And they don't appear to be interested in even trying. Remember not one of the other 16 Republican candidates would have beaten Hillary. If it wasn't for Trump, we would have Obama 2.0 now.
True. From what it looks like on the political landscape is the democrat party has fractured. Splinter groups of libertarian, green party, and the old school. A 5 % has went to the republican party and a few to independents. Only time will tell.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 06:27:00 PM »
We need to remember that eight and four years ago the Republican party was considered dead, fractured, and would be gone before Pres. BHO had completed his two terms.  We need to not focus on them hurting, or on finishing them off.  We need to just focus on the correct course for the nation, and let them try and overcome success.  We also need to work on clear communications, so they understand how these movements are helping them as well.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2017, 07:24:37 PM »
We also need to work on clear communications, so they understand how these movements are helping them as well.

That will NEVER HAPPEN.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk