Poll

It's summer 2012 and violent riots are breaking out across the nation supported by leftist & liberals.  What do you do?

Avoid the cities and let them burn.
28 (63.6%)
Bring marshmallows to the bonfire.
7 (15.9%)
Something else.
9 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: SUMMER MELTDOWN 2012 ? ?  (Read 39340 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Summer Meltdown 2012?
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 12:36:06 AM »
Some of the spokesmen for the radicals have said blood will flow down the street.
So have some members of this board who won't be be named (Tom, sorry dude but I got a plea bargain ;D). Anyway, its just hot air. If its not, well, they'll run out of targets before I run out of ammo. In event of riot, my "safe distance" is about fifty yards. If you're wearing a diaper, we'll call it 100 and no Florida jury will convict me. ;D
FQ13

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 06:14:10 AM »
So have some members of this board who won't be be named (Tom, sorry dude but I got a plea bargain ;D). Anyway, its just hot air. If its not, well, they'll run out of targets before I run out of ammo. In event of riot, my "safe distance" is about fifty yards. If you're wearing a diaper, we'll call it 100 and no Florida jury will convict me. ;D
FQ13

Wanna bet? Most of them will be wearing Depends too!  ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 06:19:10 AM »
Wanna bet? Most of them will be wearing Depends too!  ;D

And they'll probably be full when they see pamper's boy walking down their street.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

Re: SUMMER MELTDOWN 2012 ? ?
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 10:18:19 AM »
FQ13

That may be,( IIRC I said it SHOULD, but won't because American Idol is on  )   but on the other my record of inciting disruptive wide spread protest is not what it could.  COUGH ows COUGH

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 03:08:38 PM »
If there are massive riots this summer it will NOT help BHO get reelected and only help wake up the US of A to the real world threats we face.  More guns would be sold, more ammo would be sold and more people would start seeking training out. 

Oh and the mall ninjas would start sneaking around and get themselves killed... ::)

Its a Win-Win-Win except for the ammo shortages.
He who dares wins.  SAS

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:44:15 AM »

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 03:33:45 PM »
Get your own out of the large cities, and watch them burn. Do what you have to do to protect yourself. Do not become a victim, and don't let the government try to tell you something is for the greater good. They WILL use something like this as an excuse to forcefully take your guns, your food, fuel and anything else they deem dangerous. (Your Person)

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 03:40:35 PM »
The BO administration could very easily use a "long hot summer" as a pretext for martial law in some form that could interfere with elections.

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 04:38:18 PM »
The BO administration could very easily use a "long hot summer" as a pretext for martial law in some form that could interfere with elections.

My bet is that they will use any excuse they can think of to delay, and ultimately suspend elections and the entire constitution indefinitely.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 04:59:54 PM »
My bet is that they will use any excuse they can think of to delay, and ultimately suspend elections and the entire constitution indefinitely.

How scary is it that we can say something like that and not be totally unrealistic?

My optomistic crystal ball shows some minor skirmishes with larger than normal voting irregularities in larger metro areas and the defeat of BHO come November that carries the Senate and House back to Republican control.
He who dares wins.  SAS

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
How scary is it that we can say something like that and not be totally unrealistic?

My optomistic crystal ball shows some minor skirmishes with larger than normal voting irregularities in larger metro areas and the defeat of BHO come November that carries the Senate and House back to Republican control.

I'm predicting a huge battle in the courts ala 2000. With rampant accusations of voter intimidation, fraud and disenfranchisement.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk