Author Topic: Goodbye and Good Luck! to The Best Defense... it has been a GREAT 3 Years!  (Read 10589 times)

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Fallen behind on the forum and just saw this. Bummer that you are leaving the show.

kragluver

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
I don't post much here, mostly "lurk" but the news of you leaving BD makes me want to write. My first self defense training experience came from one of your videos offered through the NRA. I have thoroughly enjoyed the BD series and I will miss seeing you every Wednesday (actually, Thursday through Tuesday as I catch up on what the DVR recorded :)). Hopefully, I can catch you on SWAT or other shows. The BD series has been great for both my wife and I. The show actually helped me convince her to start learning to shoot - now she has her CHL. I spend a good bit of my time giving engineering training courses. You are excellent in front of the camera and you all do an excellent job concisely communicating your message with great examples.

Maybe someday if you make it to the Fort Worth area to give a class I'll just have to convince the wife we need to join in!

McNamara

• Forum Member
  • The Republic of Texas
  • Liked:
Aggh...I have been ill and away...now I get back to blogging and now this.  Thank you for all of your insight, training, and expertise.  Will follow you around wherever you go.  Learned a lot from The Best Defense.  I do hope it continues on.  Very good common sense views and learning.  I have taken what I have learned and passed it on to family and friends.  Thanks to all of you on the show.  My biggest kudos to you.  Stay safe, stay in the spotlight of self defense.

6mtraining

• Joe Marsh
  • Forum Member
  • Luck Favors the Prepared.
  • Liked:
As a fellow trainer, I am sorry to see you leave this format but excited with the possibilities that await you.  I know eventually we will benefit from whatever you do because that is what excellent Trainers do, they share.  The old addage of 'those who can't teach' is a bunch of crap...  we do it right and better then the rest and make sure others learn how to do it right.

Take care and may God richly Bless you.  Joe marsh, Coolidge AZ.
You may find me dead in a ditch some day but I'll be in a pile of brass.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk