Author Topic: A DPMS Lower?  (Read 7294 times)

AR 15 Rep

• Forum Member
  • Quality M-16 and AR-15, Mil spec parts, U.S. mfg.
    • M-16 Parts.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A DPMS Lower?
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2008, 09:59:30 PM »
  I have had a constant probs. with feediing and ejection and have gone though a lot of $ trying to fix it. Trying mags, ammo(wolf worked the best NO JOKE), parts, gunsmith fees, and finally talked to Bushmaster and told them my story and they informed me of the one year warranty. Enough time and cash that them asking me to "send it to us and taking a look will not cost ya much more" has left me with a bad taste. So now the only thing stopping me is the location( State AWB)

Tex,
give me a call when you can and have the rifle ready so we can go over some basic info.  A camera that you can send pics of some things would be good.  We can try a couple of things to see what the problem is with this rifle via e-mail and a call or two.  I will give it my best shot and see what we can come up with.   I am not a rep of Bushmaster nor sell any of that product, but I hate to see someone spend that kind of money and not have a good working rifle.
send me an e-mail with your phone number to ar15m16world@yahoo.com and a time to reach you.  Or call the number on the website.
Terry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk