Author Topic: Zlata the contortionist...  (Read 5236 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Zlata the contortionist...
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 10:11:19 AM »
In all honesty, do they ever really need us to have a good time?  They make machines for that now. 

Well, it seems women do have a physiological response to men.....so maybe we still have a chance.   :D :D

I've often noticed how warm women seem to be.

The article appears below and can be found at this link:  http://www.livescience.com/20630-male-touch-woman-flush.html

Being touched by a man really gets the ladies hot, new research suggests. When physically touched by a male experimenter, women actually did get "hot and bothered" — their skin temperature increased, specifically in the face and chest.

"Women showed a temperature increase when they were involved in social contact with the male experimenter," study researcher Amanda Hahn, of the University of St. Andrews, in the United Kingdom, told LiveScience. "In some women they changed by almost a whole degree" Celsius, or 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.

These changes were subconscious in many of the participants. Figuring out how skin temperature changes in response to stress and other emotional factors could help researchers study arousal non-invasively and develop hands-off lie detectors.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

Re: Zlata the contortionist...
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 02:45:01 PM »
Well, it seems women do have a physiological response to men.....so maybe we still have a chance.   :D :D

I've often noticed how warm women seem to be.

The article appears below and can be found at this link:  http://www.livescience.com/20630-male-touch-woman-flush.html

Being touched by a man really gets the ladies hot, new research suggests. When physically touched by a male experimenter, women actually did get "hot and bothered" — their skin temperature increased, specifically in the face and chest.

"Women showed a temperature increase when they were involved in social contact with the male experimenter," study researcher Amanda Hahn, of the University of St. Andrews, in the United Kingdom, told LiveScience. "In some women they changed by almost a whole degree" Celsius, or 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.

These changes were subconscious in many of the participants. Figuring out how skin temperature changes in response to stress and other emotional factors could help researchers study arousal non-invasively and develop hands-off lie detectors.

Good luck with that.    ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk