Author Topic: ZERO TO HERO Early Date Opened Up!!!!!!  (Read 14026 times)

dkingjr

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ZERO TO HERO Early Date Opened Up!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 01:20:06 AM »
I could definitely make it!!

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 01:55:24 AM »
That's what I'm talking about....maybe we should both petition to get in.  Like bookends....

Swing by my house, we can drive up the hill together, or better yet, I'll meet you on I-40 in Flag.
Save you 4 hrs added drive time. :D

Whoever gets this should start praying for a freeze or a good cold front to cut across AZ.
I was camping overnight at a slightly lower elevation than Gunsight a few days ago.The bugs were something to behold.
And curse at.
Rain + high desert = Bug migrating, mating, biting PITA free for all. First time I ever thought seriously about a Mesh Bug Hat.

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 582
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 02:18:11 AM »
I'll bring some old 6-12 repellant.  Not the new stuff that only serves to make you feel icky...the real old time repellant that worked.

I do have the vacation too....just checked.  Can bring Burris Fastfire II on S&W M&P with me.....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 07:31:15 PM »
Michael,

I think you have a couple of great candidates there.  I would even suggest the overweight ones. 

Thanks for these offers!  I will be watching for another, but there are just too many responsibilities in the fire for this one.

Thanks again!

Mike
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 07:51:19 PM »
I'm satisfied with staying a zero.  ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:04:51 AM »

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 10:09:51 PM »
I'm available.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 10:58:49 PM »
Outstanding offer, MB........ but alas, I'm not finished building "Robo-Leg" yet............   ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »
Good luck guys! And make MB take you to Murphy's!
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

brushmore

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 09:26:25 AM »
Count me in.  I hate to admit it but if the only requirement is to be a "zero" when it comes to anything tactical then I am well qualified.

Henny

• NRA Life Member
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 10:45:53 AM »
Heck yeah, Put me in the running! 

I have red dots on my rifles, and I think red dots on handguns are going to be the future.

I'd love to participate in a class or run a 3 gun match or two to test the concept!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk