Author Topic: Zero Intelligence - Man with picture of fake gun on T- shirt not allowed to fly  (Read 7032 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
LOOK... It's a Bird!.....It's a plane....It's a frog!

No, not bird or plane or even frog, just little ol' me....Underdog.

Your not the Underdog, Your the Hazinator!!!! ;D
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
AHHHH!  Nice to be home where I'm appreciated!   ;D 
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Yes it is a business, but it is a gummint regulated business, and there are rules. Even the airline and the Brit equivalent of the TSA "are looking into it" - meaning they don't think it was right but hell will freeze before they say so.

As for the guy wearing a t-shirt on an international flight, I have one question for all of you - just what the hell do you think personal liberty and freedom means? I can only wear what you think is appropriate? Bite me. He was asking for it? Right, and cute girls with short skirts get to be raped, right?

If I wanted to wear a Dorothy Lamour outfit (i.e., sarong) on an international flight, I bloody well will.

I expected better from this crowd, lots better.   >:( >:( >:(

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Yes it is a business, but it is a gummint regulated business, and there are rules. Even the airline and the Brit equivalent of the TSA "are looking into it" - meaning they don't think it was right but hell will freeze before they say so.

As for the guy wearing a t-shirt on an international flight, I have one question for all of you - just what the hell do you think personal liberty and freedom means? I can only wear what you think is appropriate? Bite me. He was asking for it? Right, and cute girls with short skirts get to be raped, right?

If I wanted to wear a Dorothy Lamour outfit (i.e., sarong) on an international flight, I bloody well will.

I expected better from this crowd, lots better.   >:( >:( >:(

Hey Path.

I'm on your side!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 582
Your not the Underdog, Your the Hazinator!!!! ;D

Haz...ole buddy ole pal...looks like it's time to change your avatar...and go Class III

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Cool as it is Rastus,

I could never be without my Handsome Boy.  Now, if you could merge..... ;D

tombogan03884

I'm all for our basic rights( free speach... yadda yadda yadda)

Airlines are a business, and as a business, they can choose who they want to do business with.

Don't like that idea... I hate to pop your cherry when it comes to the real world, but that is how the world works.
\

Thats England, None of their "Rights" are actualy specified in writing that I know of. Now some one here will probably explain to me how I'm wrong and cite chapter and verse to back it up, but thats OK as then I will have learned something else.

tombogan03884

I expected better from this crowd, lots better.   >:( >:( >:(

It's not the fact he was wearing a "T shirt", It's that he was wearing a DORK "T shirt"

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
The UK has several bills of rights...  1st one was magnacarta.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92

I expected better from this crowd, lots better.   >:( >:( >:(

entering my properity( rather its  a car, boat, airplane, or my house), I have ever right to deside what is appropriate.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk