Author Topic: Zero Intelligence - Man with picture of fake gun on T- shirt not allowed to fly  (Read 7034 times)

tombogan03884

The UK has several bills of rights...  1st one was magnacarta.

Have you ever tried READING that ? the darn thing is incomprehesible with Olde English and all the cluases qualifiers and obscure legalese. Also the variety of Bills of rights lets the Brit courts pick and chose their interpetation, that is part of how they held on to Ireland for 600 years, they had ready made laws to suit every occasion, and if that didn't work issue a D notice.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Have you ever tried READING that ? the darn thing is incomprehesible with Olde English and all the cluases qualifiers and obscure legalese. Also the variety of Bills of rights lets the Brit courts pick and chose their interpetation, that is part of how they held on to Ireland for 600 years, they had ready made laws to suit every occasion, and if that didn't work issue a D notice.

and that differs from our bill of rights how?

Lets just take one... of them... mmm which one... I know the 2nd one.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thats about as clear as mud.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I wear gun shirts all the time on flights (about 200,000+ a year) and I have not had a problem yet.  Yes, I have offended people, but hey, there are some others out there wearing stuff that is offensive to me, and do I get to complain??  Most of the time I get positive comments, or "where can I get one".  I just love sitting next to some anti for 5 hours wearing my "Diversity" shirt.. or that tye dye hippie that is stuck back 30 years with my "Chicken Foot" shirt.

On International flights I wear stuff that is strictly business casual, more to blend in than anything else.  There are a lot of places I go where this stuff would not "fly"..

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk