Author Topic: … and the goblins get worse and worse for more petty BS.  (Read 2278 times)

Rob10ring

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
… and the goblins get worse and worse for more petty BS.
« on: September 10, 2009, 11:37:52 PM »
Today, the Orange County Register posted a story about a guy that was attacked, leaving a 7-11. He'd bought a 12 pack and was asked by 2 guys outside if they could have a beer. He obliged their requests, but they hit him over the head with a bottle for the other 10 beers.

Of course, in a County where we have Sheriff that feels self defense isn't just cause to be issued a CCW, I steered the comments toward the need for CCW issuance. I saw more support for my POV then normally, including the following story:

"Three Months ago I caught some guy trying to remove the gate from an exit/entry point to my ranch. When I confronted the trespasser he told me it was a big desert and he could kill me right there and bury me and I would never be found. (I Did have a concealed 45 and 9mm). I told him he should be careful what he says to people, that could have been understood as a terrorist threat by some and could land him in jail just for the words. He then told me to get off my very own property. Therefore, to avoid shooting him, I drove off and called the Sherriff. The Sherriff said he would be out my way in about 45 minutes. (never showed)

Last week the trespasser was arrested for murdering one of my neighbors 2 miles away.

Weapons: Don’t leave home without them.

A link to the arrest story: http://www.mydesert.com/article/20090905/NEWS01/90905001/Arrest+made+in+North+Palm+Springs+homicide

posted by atthebeach
"

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: … and the goblins get worse and worse for more petty BS.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 12:03:36 AM »
The best solution IMHO is leave the Left coast and let the goblins kill all the lefties and pacifist.  By that time, Cali should be ready to fall into the ocean.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: … and the goblins get worse and worse for more petty BS.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »
Just think, if he had killed the tresspasser then and there. Buried him in that big ole desert so that his body would never be found.  His neighbor would still be alive.

All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good MEN to do nothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,546600,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r5:c0.074231:b27549720:z0
Children, pets, and slaves are taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk