Author Topic: Double barrel guru Kirk Merrington....  (Read 8139 times)

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Double barrel guru Kirk Merrington....
« on: April 03, 2012, 07:42:32 PM »
.......and my close friend for longer than we've been in the U.S.(1983) has leukemia and is currently underoing aggressive chemo. in San Antonio. It's going to be a long haul.

MP
Best Wishes, Mike.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Double barrel guru Kirk Merrington....
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 08:02:38 PM »
“Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” (Mark 11:24)

Prayers for strength and healing for your friend Kirk.

Take Care Bic.

tw
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 03:15:59 AM »
Kirk added to my list!

God Bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 01:55:59 PM »
Prayers for him and his family.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 09:42:44 PM »
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kirkmerrington

Y'know.....I'm a believer! Thanks for those prayers boys & girls. After 2 weeks of aggressive chemo. it looks like he'll be able to leave hospital for a 10 day respite on the 20th. inst. then become a long term 'outpatient' with treatment each weekday and staying overnight in a hotel in the Big City (enabled by financial asistance from his friends and a Cancer Charity) but he'll be spending week-ends with his family.
Bless you all,

verklempt MP
Best Wishes, Mike.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:17:47 PM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 09:50:19 PM »
Some brighter news!!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 06:20:30 AM »
Thanks for the update Bic..

tw
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 12:38:01 AM »
Prayers for continued healing.  Not only is God the great physician but he drew up the original blueprints for us and built the prototypes.  Add that to what TW said and Kirk is in good hands.
He who dares wins.  SAS

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 02:54:42 PM »
The Merrington is... In Remission! - great news for him, his family.......and all those who have their $50K shotguns in pieces in his shop!
Best Wishes, Mike.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 10:38:28 PM »
The Merrington is... In Remission! - great news for him, his family.......and all those who have their $50K shotguns in pieces in his shop!

Amen to that....great news to hear......we love this type news!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk