Author Topic: Fuel theft  (Read 1041 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Fuel theft
« on: December 23, 2021, 03:10:38 PM »
Had some one steal about 200 gallons of off road diesel last night.

Called to fill a police report, and had a detective show up about 45 mins later.  Turns out it is pretty wide spread right now and they were very interested in my job site camera video.    Got a real nice video of the guys face, but he covered his plate with a towl/ rag. 
We know his make, model, color and type of truck, I was even able to id the transfer he had in the bed of his truck. Rds72855.  I know because I just bought one not too long ago.

I hope they catch the sob

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Fuel theft
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 12:34:52 PM »
Tab, I wish you and the cops the best of luck finding the thief. 

Stealing fuel is almost akin to horse thieves in the old west, and they received either a lead or rope punishment when caught. 

That's too much to hope for nowadays.  Unless he tries to shoot one of the cops.  That might make for a merrier Christmas.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 02:10:46 PM »
My state is constitutional carry, every one of my guys and most of my subs have a gun on them pretty much all the time.   I have at least one on me always and an ar in the truck at the very least.  Hell right now I have 6 weapons on my person, 1911, colt cobra, 4" folder, razor knife, claw hammer and my bow.  Taking a break and putting some arrows on target.  It is great to focus on something else for a bit.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 04:31:30 PM »
  Taking a break and putting some arrows on target.  It is great to focus on something else for a bit.

And carry that break all the way into a very Merry Christmas, Tab.  All the best to you and yours.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 08:07:40 PM »
And carry that break all the way into a very Merry Christmas, Tab.  All the best to you and yours.

Crusader Rabbit
    don't have much choice storm coming tonight lol.  Otherwise I would be out there working this weekend.  The faster I get done the faster I can finish the project.   

The misses is already missing my cooking.    I told her, if she is not going to retire so we can do things toegther, than neither  will I.  She has 26 years left lol.  I did tell her if she does we are buying a motor home and traveling to find the place I want to live.  Which will either be in the south or further north.  Its not that I don't like the state, I just want to move to a small town somewhere.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:05:28 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2021, 01:07:03 AM »
I would suggest Stepford Conn.
But it sounds like you've been there.     ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk