Author Topic: Down Range Podcast for 2/27/08  (Read 11861 times)

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Down Range Podcast for 2/27/08
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »
Great podcast as always.

Good video for the LCP as well.

I'm sure the LCP will end up not only be a "slip in the pocket" piece, but a "suspenders" for a "belt and suspenders" approach to being prepared.  This and an LDA 9mm would make a good match!

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 09:37:18 AM »
Done everything I know how to do and still no luck with the podcast.  Will wait a few weeks and see what happens.  Sounds like I missed a good one.
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 12:02:32 PM »
Ellis, did you try downloading it instead of playing it live?

What browser are you using?  I have Firefox, and Opera is also a good browser with easy media plug ins.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »
Don't know that much about it.  Haven't had too much trouble with DRR before but some with the site in general.  Don't know why, probably my provider and maybe the computer.  Yes I did and that didn't work either.  All I get is 8 min. 30 sec. no matter how I try it.  Just remembered that it is AT&T Yahoo browser.
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 05:35:43 PM »
Ellis,

Not trying to be a smarty you but do you defrag regularly?  How about disk check (advanced on defrag some times).  I assume you have good virus protection?

To download the file just right click and Save (to the desktop so you can find it easy), that way the whole thing will download to your system then you just click on the file on your desktop to listen.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:00:38 AM »

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 05:54:28 PM »
Don't know that much about it.  Haven't had too much trouble with DRR before but some with the site in general.  Don't know why, probably my provider and maybe the computer.  Yes I did and that didn't work either.  All I get is 8 min. 30 sec. no matter how I try it.  Just remembered that it is AT&T Yahoo browser.

Poor lad.

AT&T Yahoo Browser?  To make an analogy, that's like using an H&R snub-nosed revolver to compete against STI raceguns at IPSC.

Get Firefox or Opera.  They're good, free open source alternatives and they work well.

Zombie. Oh. My. Gosh. Barbecue.  I never thought I'd go browser snob... but I just did.  :'(

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 06:09:47 PM »
I had a similar problem. Marshal Holloway gave me different sight to listen to MB's podcasts its (www.digg.com/podcasts/DOWN_RANGE_TV). If that doesn't work for you e-mail him at marshal@cascity.com with your problem and maybe he can help ;) ;
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."   John Wayne

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 06:16:48 PM »
For whatever reason every time I type in an e-mail address it posts itself underlined. The part with DOWN_RANGE_TV must be typed in this way. Sorry about that.
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."   John Wayne

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »
For whatever reason every time I type in an e-mail address it posts itself underlined. The part with DOWN_RANGE_TV must be typed in this way. Sorry about that.

It underlines it to show it as a hyperlink.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhh! OK that makes sense.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk