Author Topic: DownRange Radio #51  (Read 3876 times)

tnroadrunner

• Very Active Forum Member
    • LubeDealer.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
DownRange Radio #51
« on: March 19, 2008, 06:52:54 AM »
I seem to be having a problem with the volume like on todays.  I have no problem hearing MB but to hear Jim Sheppard had to turn volume way up and of course that made MB voice very loud.  I notice this happened and another DR Radio not to long ago.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks
Bob
It's always a great day, if you don't believe me try missing one.
NRA, TFA, IDPA, 3 GUN
AMSOIL Dealer
www.lubedealer.com/rgraflube

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DownRange Radio #51
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 09:57:36 PM »
Same thing happened to me.
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."   John Wayne

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: DownRange Radio #51
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 05:22:24 AM »
I seem to be having a problem with the volume like on todays.  I have no problem hearing MB but to hear Jim Sheppard had to turn volume way up and of course that made MB voice very loud.  I notice this happened and another DR Radio not to long ago.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks

I had the same reaction, kept having to grab the volume knob (or wheel on the iPod), was gonna complain, but instead will say this. Someone wasn't watching the audio levels on the different sources. I don't think there is anything you can do once the recording is done - without lots of expensive audio equipment and time, and they may have the former, sounds like they ain't got the latter.

Great interview though, Shepherd was awesome in his commentary and clearly was moved by what he had witnessed in the SCOTUS chambers. Thank you Jim, MB and the crew for making sure this was recorded for posterity.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk