Author Topic: Prvi Partizan to add new mil-surp calibers in 2008  (Read 22553 times)

tanstaafl2

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Prvi Partizan to add new mil-surp calibers in 2008
« on: October 03, 2007, 08:02:34 PM »
Just got a reply back from Prvi Partizan to an email I sent asking if they would consider selling loaded ammo for several hard (or expensive) to get military cartridges.  They'll be adding 8x50 Lebel rifle, .45-70, and 7.7 Jap in 2008.  Good news for mil-surp shooters!

Since Prvi Partizan seems to be listening to customer and market demands, consider contactting them to let them know what you'd like to see added.  They make good ammo at about half the cost of their competition.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Mr. Alexander,

Thank you for your letter.

The range of the ammunition that we produced depends mostly on customers’ interest and orders placed by our distributors. According to that, for the first half of year  2008 we plan to launch to the market ammunition in caliber 8x50R Lebel and 45-70 Government, and later on 7.7x58 Japanese.

Production of other articles from your list is still not in our production plan.

Best Regards

Mihailo Topalovic

Technical Manager

----- Original Message -----
To: ppnp@neobee.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:02 AM
Subject: Other loaded ammunition

Sirs:

You currently offer cases for three rifle calibers in which I am interested - 7.7x58 Jap, 8x50R Lebel, and .45-70 Government.  For the first two calibers, you also offer bullets.  Why do you not also offer loaded ammunition for those calibers, since you already make all the individual components for them?

I would also be very much interested in loaded ammunition for .30-40 Krag, .450/577 Martini-Henry, and 11.15x60R Mauser.

Please let me know if you offer or plan to offer loaded ammunition in these rifle calibers:
7.7x58 Jap
8x50R Lebel
.30-40 Krag
11.15x60R Mauser
.45-70 Government
.450/577 Martini-Henry

I look forward to hearing from you.  Your ammunition is of good quality and is more affordable than other commercially loaded ammunition.

Chris Alexander

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk