Author Topic: Ammo Prices Post-Election  (Read 13643 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Ammo Prices Post-Election
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 05:08:06 PM »
Most all of the E-Mails I've gotten since the election are already showing big discounts on magazines across the board.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 05:52:41 PM »
I picked up 20 of the D&H aluminum mags from Palmetto State for $8.99 before the election....they went to $6.99 a couple of days ago.  I had wanted 30....glad I waited.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 06:05:01 PM »
I picked up 20 of the D&H aluminum mags from Palmetto State for $8.99 before the election....they went to $6.99 a couple of days ago.  I had wanted 30....glad I waited.

My guess is there are literally millions of these things warehoused across the country. I'll bet Cheaper Than Dirt was stacked to the ceiling with them. Hoping to scalp them off if Clinton had won. Now there will be sales everywhere. They won't lose money on them. They just won't make anywhere near what they had hoped to. 

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 06:09:52 PM »
Cheaper than Dirt would have to price them at $2.99 each to get me to buy from them.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2016, 06:31:38 AM »
Cheaper than Dirt would have to price them at $2.99 each to get me to buy from them.

You got that right.  I am still waiting on a partial order from 5-8 years back.  Plus the "member" BS and shipping costs....

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:58:42 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 11:42:06 AM »

Yep.

And then I still might not even at that price.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 06:39:23 AM »
Got a Cabela's email.   Their promotion is "Pull the Trigger" Again.

Basically it's free shipping on order over $99.   Code 6THANKS.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 02:04:42 PM »
You got that right.  I am still waiting on a partial order from 5-8 years back.  Plus the "member" BS and shipping costs....

They will screw you in a New York minute on "Shipping". I have refused to deal with them for years now.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 08:24:49 AM »
I just got a E-Mail from Brownell's this morning. They are showing a 10 pack of windowed Mag-Pul 30 round P-Mags for just $149.99. ($15 bucks each). That is about the lowest I've seen Gen 3, Windowed P-Mags in a long time. And Brownell's is rarely the cheapest when it comes to anything. Everything is trending downward in price quickly. By the time the new year rolls around, things should really get cheap and plentiful.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 06:41:11 AM »
Aha!  Palmetto State Armory just put 55 grain American Eagle 223 out on "Black Friday" sale for $299 today.  The 500 round Tula spam can in 223 that just came in...still $189. 

This is the new normal...maybe a bit high.  However, most of their other sale prices reflected their costs from weeks ago....to their credit still cheaper than many of their competitors were. 

The reality of lower ammo prices still doesn't appear to have sunk in....that or AR component pricing.

I did see MagPul mags under $10 somewhere...did not say which generation but it looked like G2 to me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk