Author Topic: List of Senators and Reps signing Amicus Brief for DC vs Heller case  (Read 2545 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Here is a link to the actual brief

http://www.gurapossessky.com/news/parker/documents/07-290bsacMembersUSSenate.pdf

The list of signatories starts on page 49.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Outlaw

• U.S.A.F. Retired/CCW
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: List of Senators and Reps signing Amicus Brief for DC vs Heller case
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »
Bout Time!  I think it's time the Pro-Gun organizations such as this one sent a big "Thank You" to all their Senators and Representatives who voted to overthrow this  anti-American D.C. Gun Ban. Hopefully, this will send a message to the next President as to how we and about 300 of our Congressmen and Representatives feel about our Constitutional rights.. PRESS ON ;D
Strategic Air Command Motto: Peace is Our Profession, Believe it or We'll Bomb the Hell Outta Ya!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
Re: List of Senators and Reps signing Amicus Brief for DC vs Heller case
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »
I had thought at one time of copying and pasting the list on the other thread, but I decided not to.  Why would I decide that?  I hope that some that go to that site will read the document.  I have not read the whole thing yet, but these legal papers carry important items for us all to be aware of.  There is also an education to be gained by reading and researching these documents.

PLEASE  TAKE  THE  TIME  TO  READ  AND  STUDY  THIS  DOCUMENT!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk