Author Topic: Crazy Joe Biden Claims Uncle Was Shot Down and Eaten By Cannibals in New Guinea  (Read 435 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
There's going to be a stand up comic at the White House correspondents' dinner Saturday. So, that makes one comedian, and one CLOWN.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
My current main gig is actually research and consulting for a wargaming-miniatures publisher...

Oh very cool DB.  Not that I'm into gaming, table top or computer, but have always been fascinated by miniature recreations.  Maybe you could provide a link to where these are available?   I'd like to browse them if nothing else.  Got a hankering for some unknown reason to create a small diorama.  It's such a vague notion I don't even know what of.

Any interest in WWI pictures?  I'd happily share my great uncles pictures.  He was a flyer in the Great War.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Have you seen his official Presidential portrait? They got him to quit talking nonsense and molesting kids long enough to get a good shot.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
 ;D

Diamondback

• NRA/SAF Life Member, FPC Member, SMF Lawfare Donor
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Oh very cool DB.  Not that I'm into gaming, table top or computer, but have always been fascinated by miniature recreations.  Maybe you could provide a link to where these are available?   I'd like to browse them if nothing else.  Got a hankering for some unknown reason to create a small diorama.  It's such a vague notion I don't even know what of.

Any interest in WWI pictures?  I'd happily share my great uncles pictures.  He was a flyer in the Great War.
Take a look here:
https://www.aresgames.eu/games/ww1-wings-of-glory-line
https://www.aresgames.eu/games/ww2-wings-of-glory-line
https://www.aresgames.eu/games/sails-of-glory-line

I mostly work on WW2 and worked on Sails before it went on hiatus - the last group of four was my personal project, looking for a way to slide Bonhomme Richard in. (I'm still trying to find a way to make sure HMS Serapis to pair with her is first up whenever work resumes...)

Most of the really good stuff is currently unavailable; Ares has this problem that their reach exceeds their grasp - they punch way above their small-company weight class in product quality but the Head Honcho aggressively refuses to look for new sources of badly-needed market capital so they can develop their ideas to full potential, and Italy's long and brutal Covid shutdown took a big chunk out of both their cashflows and "rainy day fund." My own collection I usually bought at a place called Miniature Market, but I'm looking for a new supplier now that tey've been bough by a company that tried to screw over a friend in the industry.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"YOU IDIOTS! I WROTE 1984 AS A WARNING, NOT A HOW-TO MANUAL!"
--the ghost of George Orwell

Life Member NRA/SAF - FPC Member - WA CPL holder

Sponsor

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
So cool.  Thanks DB.  Not being into "gaming" I really wasn't aware of what was out there.  Good starting place. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Thanks to Resident Joe Biden, I had a flashback to the '80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rzB9-Wd67A

Diamondback

• NRA/SAF Life Member, FPC Member, SMF Lawfare Donor
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
So cool.  Thanks DB.  Not being into "gaming" I really wasn't aware of what was out there.  Good starting place.
Sent you a PM re trying to see if Ares will help get your uncle's story told, BTW. :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"YOU IDIOTS! I WROTE 1984 AS A WARNING, NOT A HOW-TO MANUAL!"
--the ghost of George Orwell

Life Member NRA/SAF - FPC Member - WA CPL holder

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk