Author Topic: Mexican Drug Cartels Have Your Name,SSN and Gun Inventory  (Read 1947 times)

JohnJacobH

• Top Forum Member
    • JohnJacobH's RKBA Commentary
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Mexican Drug Cartels Have Your Name,SSN and Gun Inventory
« on: January 20, 2008, 09:13:15 AM »
http://www.nramemberscouncils.com/newsbriefs/080119.htm

It sounds like firearms owners and activists are going to have tractor-trailer-sized loads of questions for their elected representatives shortly, given recent press releases from those "service-oriented" souls at the ATFE.

It seems that ATF may have been expanding firearms tracing access in quite a number of foreign locales over the past few years (Germany, Britain, Canada, and Interpol HQ are also on the list). And, in at least in the case of Colombia, foreign law enforcement officials may currently have access to U.S. domestic firearms trace databases. Said databases possibly contain such "possessor" information as names, addresses, driver's license numbers, Social Security numbers, and theoretically even serial numbers of additional firearms that are required by various states to be registered with authorities.

Given the importance of the access of trace information to those mayors and activists currently focused on a "torts" approach to knock down the Tiarht Amendment and deconstruct U.S. firearms ownership, the thought of them being helped by foreign governments who have espoused a long-term support for U.N. personal disarmament policies is distressing to say the least.

Add to this the possibilities towards identity theft and the nature of the human smuggling racket, one could easily think that Neville Chamberlain's reign as the Human Race's Most Gullible Public Official may finally be coming to an end. (What would it truly take to compromise a Columbian police official whose name just happens to be on the latest "Memorandum of Understanding"? Threatening his family with violence? Bribing him with some of the cocaine cartel's pocket change? Both?)

emergncynrs

• Forum Member
  • USPSA, IDPA, NRA
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mexican Drug Cartels Have Your Name,SSN and Gun Inventory
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 12:30:28 PM »
This is just another case of our government "protecting" us. I wonder what ever happened to the word "TREASON" to define the idea of the safety and security of  American citizens and this country being sold out by individuals sworn to uphold the Constitution? I guess when I swore to uphold the Constitution and to protect this country from enemies foreign and domestic I was too simple to realize our government didn't take it seriously.
John

I love my country (it's the government I don't trust)!
I love my country...
It's the government that scares me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk