Author Topic: Vivek Ramaswamy  (Read 1841 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 458
Vivek Ramaswamy
« on: August 29, 2023, 10:50:05 AM »
I've heard some negatives, which could be generated to divert support away.   He's SAYING all the right things.  This received on one of my conservative listserv's.

One of many articles.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/who-is-vivek-ramaswamy-republican-presidential-hopeful-2023-08-23/
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
Re: Vivek Ramaswamy
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 11:14:26 AM »
I have to take ALL he says with a grain of salt. He did accept $90,000 from a Soros backed organization for "School" the same year he reported $2.2 million in income.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ramaswamy-already-millionaire-he-accepted-soros-award-he-said-he-needed-pay-law-school
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2023, 03:38:58 PM »
He did accept $90,000 from a Soros backed organization for "School" the same year he reported $2.2 million in income.

I'm of 2 minds on this. First off, Soros (any) bad. Period. end of conversation.

Secondly, if they're fool enough to offer it, why not take it?

Third, he made his money in hedge funds. Bottom of the barrel IMHO.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 08:38:22 PM »
I'm of 2 minds on this. First off, Soros (any) bad. Period. end of conversation.

Secondly, if they're fool enough to offer it, why not take it?

Third, he made his money in hedge funds. Bottom of the barrel IMHO.

He won't get my vote. FWIW!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 07:10:17 AM »
Lawyer
Enough said.

But,
Vegetarian
Not to eat animals for culinary pleasure
More said.

Does not align with underlying basis of US Foundation though he does support many of the sensible positions out there.
Finishes it.

Better than Biden.  Not what we need.
My 2 cents.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:48:25 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 458
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 09:01:00 AM »
While I haven't made up my mind about him, he's one of the few candidates to have such a plain and clearly stated position on many key issues.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 10:24:03 AM »
He’s a child…

Jury is still out on any of these candidates, including Trump!

I live in the eastern bastion of the Marxist state!  My vote dontmeanshit!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 11:59:02 AM »
While I haven't made up my mind about him, he's one of the few candidates to have such a plain and clearly stated position on many key issues.

As always, being plain and clear still doesn't mean he is being truthful. But then again, they ALL lie.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 06:20:33 PM »
Interesting.....
Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday praised GOP candidate Vivek Ramaswamy when asked if he would consider the 38-year-old biotech engineer as a running mate.

"I think he's great," President Trump told conservative talk show host Glenn Beck. "Look, anybody that's said I'm the best president in  a generation ... and he said it a couple of times ... I have to like a guy like that."

During the interview, President Trump openly discussed his thoughts on the presidential candidacy of Mr. Ramaswamy, indicating his receptiveness to a youthful and comparatively unestablished candidate who could bring a fresh perspective to Washington.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/trump-open-to-ramaswamy-as-vice-president-i-think-hes-great-5482944?src_cmp=BonginoReport&src_src=partner&fbclid=IwAR3zfLA_aSHmrBmEHgK_kU24ctUBK4nQC6HI-8FyCAYtcoYH8S874LZolOs
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2023, 06:39:17 AM »
When behind the lines you should foment discontent and awareness of bad policy!  Or maybe now say, "Hush, quit complaining before they throw us both in jail.  They may think we are Trump supporters."  Then look nervously at your phone and behind you.  Maybe throw in a, "Snowden warned us.  Be quiet please."  Then put distance between yourself and them like they are full of Covid....

He’s a child…

Jury is still out on any of these candidates, including Trump!

I live in the eastern bastion of the Marxist state!  My vote dontmeanshit!
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk