Author Topic: Israel  (Read 958 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
Israel
« on: October 09, 2023, 09:36:29 PM »
Been under the weather and laid up for a few days, so have been following the news more than usual.

I see that Israel has decided it is time to loosen up their very strict gun control laws/restrictions to allow more citizens to both own firearms and to be armed for possible ... eventual ... OH S*** WHAT JUST HAPPENED ... help protect themselves and the nation.

How many times do we need to witness this in other nations and in our own nation with 9/11 attacks, and other attacks caught both hear and abroad? As I laid in bed on Saturday watching the videos I listened to descriptions of the military fleet of nothing more than old pickups with mounted guns and packed with murderers with common small arms, and then I saw paragliders flying low. Crank up Hollywood for another sequel! This is nothing but Red Dawn II.

When Ukraine was attacked the government started to hand out weapons to the citizens who weren't armed, and these citizens caused major damage to the invading army. This weekend another nation was invaded, and its citizens were not armed. Not saying this wouldn't have happened if Israelites were armed, but I'm sure at least some would have been saved.

Why were we given the Second Amendment, and why is it still relevant?

Why did Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate form the National Rifle Association in 1871?
Why did Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, in 1903, approve legislation that founded a national board that began the National Matches which eventually became the CMP?
Why do we let people tell us these organizations our out of step, that the Second Amendment is about the National Guard being armed, that citizens can't fight against armies, or that nobody would ever attack our nation the way Ukraine or Israel have experienced?

For extra credit:
Does anyone have any concern over the thousands of unchecked and unvetted aliens flowing over our borders daily?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
Re: Israel
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 10:16:51 PM »
Concerning your extra credit, yep...I have concerns.  Anyone with a single brain cell should be concerned.  How many illegals are are military aged Chinese infiltrators and how many are terrorist infiltrators?  It's not a matter of if it is a matter of when they choose to strike. 

Back on May 22 there were 6,800+ LIDAR flights in 75 days....why?   That kind of 3D mapping is mapping for a battlefield...or they are using the light reflection to look for nukes (yes...radiation will interact with the LIDAR reflection on specific frequencies think Club K).  Then there was the FEMA Emergency notification test the other day...we need that to work...but the timing is suspicious.  Suspicious like "Uncle Joe" Biden all of a sudden building the border wall again. 

I can't imagine the brutality of those savages attacking Israel.  Shooting children in the face, shooting babies, etc.  These savages are not human...they are animals, no worse than animals, and I bet there are many in our nation waiting for the go ahead notification.

https://rumble.com/v3o2a38-get-ready.-this-weekend-was-just-the-beginning-ep.-2105-10092023.html

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 07:25:23 AM »
Proof positive that Mike Pence has lost his rabbit assed mind.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/lara-trump-mike-pence-donald-trump/2023/10/09/id/1137639/

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2023, 09:30:30 AM »
My personal opinion, and unlike many places I will listen to yours, but Pres. Trump was the closest we have had to Pres. Reagan when it came to demanding order in foreign affairs. Sure, he offended some, but some needed it. Remember when the Left was ridiculing him for scolding NATO members, and then the European members meekly started to publicly admit they had not pulled their weight? His meetings with enemies that brought continued communication. And as you stated, maybe not peace, but at least calming of the waters in troubled areas. People feared the President who's career wasn't gladhanding politics. The man whose only two goals were to serve his nation and stroke his ego with success.

What has the Obama A** Kissing Apology Tour 2.0 gotten us except more unrest and lack of respect?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 07:24:47 PM »
I hear, incredulously, conservative people saying they don't like how Trump talks so they are not going to vote for him.  Well gowelllllleeey...golly jee wilikers... were they thinking of inviting him to dinner or something?  Women have a problem with him...they won't vote for Trump who protects them and instead they vote for Biden who allows human trafficking and sex trafficking across the border...what did they think...did they want to go on a date with Trump or what? 

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:59:46 PM »

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2023, 03:00:09 AM »
I see that Israel has decided it is time to loosen up their very strict gun control laws/restrictions to allow more citizens to both own firearms and to be armed for possible ... eventual ... OH S*** WHAT JUST HAPPENED ... help protect themselves and the nation.
>major snippage<
For extra credit:
Does anyone have any concern over the thousands of unchecked and unvetted aliens flowing over our borders daily?
Every. Single. Time.
Whenever gun rights and freedoms are limited, death and suffering are sure to follow.
Handing out guns and ammo AFTER the attack has started is better than nothing but it doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to know that having them in place and more importantly, part of the culture SAVES LIVES! Knowing how to use them and having the will to so SAVES LIVES!

Re: Our illegal invasion from around the world, I’m reminded of a meme I read that pointed out, “When you go to battle, you leave the women and children at home.”
Who are we getting?
Predominantly military age males. Some might consider this a clue!
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2023, 11:23:36 AM »
Probably a clue.  I'm glad I don't live in a city....

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2023, 03:39:27 PM »
Conservative pastor Mychal Massie has a theory that the “powers” behind the Democratic Party are going to substitute That Obama Woman, as he calls her, in at the last minute to replace Biden.

Just so you have some basis for your paranoia tonight.      You’re welcome.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2023, 11:46:29 AM »
To add to the paranoia the Biden Administration has plans to go around the constitutional succession...a lawless administration what else would you expect.

Sometime in the near future we need a new speaker of the House of Representatives.  And not one that will rubber stamp whatever the Marxists/Communists/Totalitarian/Democrats want.

Biden's either going in a nursing home or a prison (ha...we'll see) and the followup to Biden is a joke.  I can see her being otherwise disqualified somehow before Biden is out and the Speaker of the House being president.  I like Jim Jordan best but that's not going to work.  I knew Kevin Hearn back 5 years ago and he was the real deal.  Hearn is a business guy who came from a "dirt floor" house in Arkansas or just about dirt and made his money flipping burgers at McDonald's and ended up owning several.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2023, 03:33:09 PM »
Conservative pastor Mychal Massie has a theory that the “powers” behind the Democratic Party are going to substitute That Obama Woman, as he calls her, in at the last minute to replace Biden.

Just so you have some basis for your paranoia tonight.      You’re welcome.

You don't need to fuel my paranoia. There is some reason that Obama and his family have almost completely fallen off the radar, and the only mention we ever get of him is speaking at D fundraisers. As a Chicago area resident and worker in Chicago, where Obama is loved and has a downtown home, I wonder why he claims Chicago as home but lives IN Washington D.C..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk