Author Topic: Larry Vickers Pleads Guilty To Felony Gun Charges  (Read 1110 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Larry Vickers Pleads Guilty To Felony Gun Charges
« on: October 23, 2023, 06:08:58 PM »

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2023/10/23/larry-vickers-felony-n76397?fbclid=IwAR17LmIX4Thh8129hviKcb9sh561nL5IqPNpLcggQmtbwSy_00CPpGOqHWI

A federal grand jury has returned an indictment charging five defendants with a conspiracy to illegally acquire machineguns and other regulated firearms.  Charged in the indictment, which was unsealed yesterday are: Sean Reidpath Sullivan, age 38, of Gambrills, Maryland; Larry Allen Vickers, age 60, of Charlotte, North Carolina; James Christopher Tafoya, age 45, of Albuquerque, New Mexico; Matthew Jeremy Hall, age 53, of Four Oaks, North Carolina; and James Sawyer, age 50, of Ray, North Dakota.
---------------------
The defendants allegedly intended to impermissibly import into the United States and resell the machineguns and other firearms for profit or to keep for their own use and enjoyment.  Sullivan allegedly submitted the false law letters to the ATF seeking to import the machineguns and other restricted weapons.  Once the firearms were received, Sullivan allegedly kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons and transferred some of the weapons to Vickers, Tafoya, and other conspirators.

In addition to the indictment, Larry Vickers pleaded guilty yesterday to participating in the conspiracy to import and obtain machineguns and other restricted firearms and admitted that he received some of the imported machineguns and other weapons.  As detailed in his plea agreement, Vickers kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons in his personal collection and transferred other machineguns and restricted weapons to other FFLs and third parties.  Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

Vickers faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate federal law regulating firearms and a maximum of 20 years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act.  U.S. District Judge Julie R. Rubin has not yet scheduled sentencing for Vickers.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
Re: Larry Vickers Pleads Guilty To Felony Gun Charges
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 10:58:51 PM »
Larry's a Bronze Star recipient and I've had a class with him.  He's one helluva fine guy who isn't woke or otherwise politically correct.  He is certainly not a conspirator for chunk change.

He had to be silenced because he is a patriotic American.  They found a way to do it.  Break him with charges and the cost to defend. 

His Vicker's sling brought in a lot of $$$'s I doubt and deny he did any of this much less for the money. 

He just fought off cancer.  I read where they got him on conspiracy to illegally bring in mg's when in reality he missed a payment on his SOT license.  I suppose the worst he did was question whether there were other legal ways to import and asked others about it...CONSPIRACY. 

This is a political hit.  No doubt.  When the fuzzy muzzies start their shit over here like they did in Israel and here on 911 it will be in part because fed law enforcement is being used as a political tool.  Sorry to say it guys but it will be people in the cities most affected and I'm going to sit back and watch the bulk of the people (not all) who support the politicians who created this mess have an "oh shit" moment.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 07:07:32 AM »
Larry's a Bronze Star recipient and I've had a class with him.  He's one helluva fine guy who isn't woke or otherwise politically correct.  He is certainly not a conspirator for chunk change.

He had to be silenced because he is a patriotic American.  They found a way to do it.  Break him with charges and the cost to defend. 

His Vicker's sling brought in a lot of $$$'s I doubt and deny he did any of this much less for the money. 

He just fought off cancer.  I read where they got him on conspiracy to illegally bring in mg's when in reality he missed a payment on his SOT license.  I suppose the worst he did was question whether there were other legal ways to import and asked others about it...CONSPIRACY. 

This is a political hit.  No doubt.  When the fuzzy muzzies start their shit over here like they did in Israel and here on 911 a part of it will be in part because fed law enforcement is being used as a political tool.  Sorry to say guys but it will be people in the cities most affected and I'm going to sit back and watch the bulk of the people (not all) who support the politicians who created this mess have an "oh shit" moment.

Agree 100%.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2023, 10:55:40 AM »
Government, at all levels, can bring the weight of their rules and regulations to bear if they don't like you.  No reasoning with them.

Gabe Suarez and Jay Wallace (owner of Adventure Outdoors ) (one th state of CA. The other with the NYC) each took a plea deal because they realized "the man" was out to get them, hold them up as an example to others and that there was no way they could possibly win.  Definitely an example of "live to fight another day" situations.   Both have in the long run done so and I hope Larry can pull out and get over this as well.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2023, 07:29:01 PM »
Without comment:

https://www.facebook.com/LarryVickers/posts/pfbid09ookqR3M1Pv96X5Xo4tXzrh5gjdjBnTdYFLQsK8vUWU5zAbJvPNuJw3KiVdTkCB8l?ref=embed_page

Not removed..

https://www.vickerstactical.com/about-larry-vickers.html
Scroll down on the window inside the window that opens up.  Larry has had one tough fight with cancer from the looks of it.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:26:28 AM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2023, 09:49:11 AM »
I read that the other day and was going to post it here.

Since FB is a public forum and Larry posted openly, I don't see a problem quoting it here.

I don’t normally make posts like this but based on what just happened to me and the unique circumstances I’m in I feel like I should. As most of you know I plead guilty to two felonies on Oct 19th, 2023. I can’t speak much about the details as the situation is ongoing but suffice to say I own my actions and understand the consequences- big boy rules as many of us, myself included, have said in the past. The outpouring of support has been overwhelming from the gun community as well as my business partners- except for one; Wilson Combat. I was notified today that Wilson’s has terminated all business dealings with me and affiliations as of October31st. As my buddy Ken Hackathon says business is business so I guess I see where they are coming from - but let me tell you where I am coming from. I am disappointed to say the least to think that Bill Wilson and his company would cut me loose after I have considered Bill a personal friend for over 30 years. Yes you read that right -30 years. I have stayed at his house and broke bread with him many times. I thought he was a friend and a company that made money off my name for many years would show a bit more loyalty- I was wrong. As most all of you know this is the very first time I have ever made a public statement like this - that should tell you what my true feelings are about this particular matter. Let me say once again I greatly appreciate the support you guys and many others have shown me - most of which I have never met in my life. I battle depression like many former service members and this situation has weighed on me heavily for well over two years - there have been some dark times in the not too distant past. But you guys, my true friends and my family have helped me attempt to maintain a positive attitude even when it hasn’t been easy. Thank you all for that - it literally means the world to me.

It looks on the FB post like he's getting both support and some push-back, and I can see both sides of the coin.
Many are saying the "business is business" point of view.
If you plead guilty, even in a witch hunt, you're still considered guilty. Supporting a friend is one thing, but in the firearms business having a business relationship with a felon is another....so I can see Wilson's point too.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2023, 12:35:04 PM »
Another follow-up post by Larry from around two hours ago......also public on FB:

Greetings all.  I don’t normally make posts like this but based on what has happened with me and the unique circumstances I’m in I feel like I should. As most of you know I pleaded guilty to two felonies on Oct 19th, 2023. I can’t speak much about the details as the situation is ongoing but suffice to say I own my actions and understand the consequences- big boy rules as many of us, myself included, have said in the past.
The outpouring of support has been overwhelming from the gun community as well as my business partners and I can never express fully the gratitude I feel toward those friends and partners who are standing by my side as I go through this process.  As most all of you know this is the very first time I have ever made a public statement like this and that should tell you how strongly I feel about this particular matter. Let me say once again I own my actions and regret putting my friends and partners in the position of having to stand up next to me in a less than ideal situation…..but that’s exactly when you need friends and I am blessed with mine who are standing fast beside me.  I will never forget who stood with me and supported me through good times and bad.
 The heartfelt strength you guys and many others have leant me – from those I have taught in person, and so many I have never met personally but have interacted with or presented to online and on the air, is astounding. I battle depression like many former service members and this situation has weighed on me heavily for well over two years since going through the cancer and treatment and simultaneously dealing with this situation – and there have been some dark times in the not too distant past. But you guys, my true friends and my family have helped me work to maintain a positive attitude even when it hasn’t been easy. Thank you all for that - it literally means the world to me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=901311148025377&set=a.293695238786974

Similar in wording to the one posted above sans the comments about Wilson. I went to Larry's FB page and the original one from above is gone as far as I can tell.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2023, 10:10:45 AM »
Part of me thinks there is way more too this than is being told.

The other part is screaming they are coming after our guns.

I have a strong feeling both are right.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2023, 11:17:33 AM »
Part of me thinks there is way more too this than is being told.

The other part is screaming they are coming after our guns.

I have a strong feeling both are right.

I saw a video the other day where the vice hyena slipped up and said (citing Aussie-style control) that outright confiscation was the end game.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2023, 08:58:41 PM »
I saw a video the other day where the vice hyena slipped up and said (citing Aussie-style control) that outright confiscation was the end game.
Do you have that link?
I saw it and posted in another thread here, but I can't find the video again. Not much surprises me with these two in D.C., but I was surprised when I heard her flat out admit that confiscation was the goal.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk