Author Topic: 12 Days of Christmas Deals and Giveaways at Windham Weaponry  (Read 633 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
12 Days of Christmas Deals and Giveaways at Windham Weaponry
« on: December 15, 2021, 01:59:09 PM »
It was 12 Days of Christmas Deals and Giveaways, but now it's only 5 Days of Christmas Deals and Giveaways, so hurry up before it's too late. Whoever buys the daily special gets entered into the Daily Prize Drawing. Then the twelve winners of the daily drawings get entered into the Grand Prize Drawing for a complete 20" A1 Government upper. It looks just like the uppers on the M16A1s I used to carry on the rare occasions the army issued me a weapon, and I also used to work on 8 days a week. Okay, maybe it was only 5-7 days a week. The Mission First Tactical Engage V2 Pistol Grip they have on special today looks pretty good. It has a 15 degree grip angle the pistol grip I bought this summer. I can't remember if the one I bought in autumn was 17 degrees or 22 or what it was. But if I wasn't already set for pistol grips I'd sure as heck stock up on these at this low price.

https://shop.windhamweaponry.com/12-days-of-christmas/
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk