Author Topic: Want To Get Pissed Off?  (Read 2014 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
Want To Get Pissed Off?
« on: February 25, 2018, 02:36:46 PM »
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1447
Re: Want To Get Pissed Off?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 10:32:53 AM »
You succeeded.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

GASPASSERDELUXE

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 11:37:31 AM »
YES INDEED!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 01:02:54 PM »
Cowardliness, which appears to apply to the cop assigned to protect the students in the school, and possible confusion on the part of those arriving to assist are both are compliments to them in comparison to the deal made to ignore law breaking students and any warnings that might make the school look bad so that the school can receive more tax dollars. 

The entire Sheriff's department and the entire Board of Education need to be tried for the deaths that occurred being that they deliberately and with premeditation ignored likely danger to the students and staff of the school for money .

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 02:49:17 PM »
Sadly that cop should have never been on the street to begin  with.  He was very close to retirement, 30 something years on the beat.  I m sorry, if you physically  can not do the job,  you don't have that job. 

I don't care who or what you are, you are gone.

I higher  a lot of retirees from the construction  trades, they are not full time nd they don't  want too be.  They are either looking for extra money or are looking to "do" something.   The sad reality is in there 1-3 days week, (most don't even work8 hours, but they get paid for it because their shit is done) They get more done then the young guys do in 2 weeks.  I pay them accoridningly,  I have one old finish carpenter, that is 72, he makes more then his age an hour. Worth every penny of it.   He handles all of my built ins  and all of my stain grade wood work(unless I m doing it, but he is way faster so he does 75% of it)   funny thing is, every day he works for me, I make at least $500.  Most guys are lucky to break even.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:40:23 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk