Author Topic: Video - NAACP audience cheering USDA official's acts of racism  (Read 8087 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Video - NAACP audience cheering USDA official's acts of racism
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2010, 07:49:06 PM »
Well, what do you know.  She was being hung for the wrong offense.

This story appears substantiated.  Now to make more popcorn and watch this one play out.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2010, 08:06:39 PM »

;D
Eric
I swear to God that that is one scary woman who is a about two beers short of a six pack (and I say this after breaking bread with her). One of these days, someone is going to force her to eat a cheeseburger and eat a bannana split. She'll be better off for it. ;D
FQ13

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2010, 08:24:12 AM »
What I find so ironic about all of this, is the fact many whites helped elect this total charlatan in hopes of "leaving race behind us". It has done just the opposite. Race has become the total driving force of this administration. Hussein has put race on the front burner and turned the heat to high. No matter if he meant to or not. Like most all politically correct behaviour, if you criticize his performance, and you're white, you're a "racist". Every day it just keeps getting worse.  Bill T.

The problem for the left in general, and the Obama administration in particular, is that they can't win in a rational debate of positions on the issues.  Hence, the hopey/changey assholes are left with nothing but making enough noise to drown out rational argument.  And nothing is this country makes more noise than a charge of racism, something that is impossible to defend one's self against.  Just ask Mark Fuhrman.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk