Author Topic: Good Service from MidwayUSA  (Read 1788 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Good Service from MidwayUSA
« on: August 11, 2009, 08:48:08 PM »
I've placed orders with a number of the on-line stores and none have done me wrong.  I'll post pretty quick if a store doesn't do me right.   And, it's only fair that when I get exceptional service I should spread the word as well.

Saturday at ~10:30 EDT, I placed an online ordered small $12 part.  Of course within minutes I get an order confirmation e-mail.   On Monday morning, ~10AM, I get an "order shipped" e-mail from them.  At 12:30pm the mail-gal, brings me the part!!!.  Seems MidwayUSA actually got it in the mail on Saturday!   Wow.  I was thinking I'd have to wait until Wed/Thurs day to install the part, when I got to do it Monday night!!!

This took out some of the sting of the $3 special order fee.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Good Service from MidwayUSA
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:51:37 PM »
I have had very good dealings with Midway as well, tight ship. ;D
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Good Service from MidwayUSA
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 09:19:41 PM »
Midway have some great stuff and I love looking at their gear but they wont send to australia  :'(
Fortunately there are companies that still will most have a pre clause that you cant buy anything over 100.00 as they require an export fom etc. Which makes it hard when you can buy a bloody firearm but cant buy any accessories for it. Some Companies will not even let you buy a scope from them? What are we going to do beat some one over the head with it?
One company I have dealt with in the US recently and I didnt have to go through all the BS was Hornat Products (http://www.hornetproducts.com/default.asp) I ordered a trigger kit etc off them for my 10/22 charger and a few other bits and pieces, they were great to deal with, just saving up to buy some more goodies off them :-) So if ya need some 10/22 gear give Prescilla a call and say some bloke from the ass end of Australia says your a top chick!
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk