Author Topic: A Prayer Request  (Read 7750 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
A Prayer Request
« on: February 09, 2010, 10:11:18 AM »
In times of trouble or discomfort we turn to our families for help.  Thus, I turn to you, my brothers and sisters of other mothers, whom I love dearly.

Please say a little prayer for me.  This afternoon at 2:20 p.m. (CST) I see my doctor.  In the past couple of days I've noticed that my right leg, ankle and foot, from the knee on down, are extremely swollen when compared to the left.  To be quite honest, this has me a little freaked out.  The things that flood my mind are the thoughts of clots, arterial blockage, etc.....things that could be potentially fatal.

Although I'm sure it's probably nothing, I would really appreciate your prayers, thoughts, positive energy, whatever, to lift me up and support me during the doctor visit.

Thank you so much for your love and support.  I feel blessed to have y'all a part of my life.

Tom
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Re: A Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 10:35:05 AM »
Absolutely! Prayers your way Tom and keep us informed.

We are famliy here!!!
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 11:12:41 AM »
"prayers, thoughts, positive energy, whatever!"

You have all of the above....

Tim

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 11:28:12 AM »
Based on the things we made at my last job, (medical devices ) both the things you mention are now easier to fix than they used to be.
You will be in my thoughts as I NEED my Veep  ;D

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 04:46:12 PM »
Thank y'all SO much!!  I'm just back from the doctor.  Although we still aren't sure what IS wrong, we know what is NOT.  It  is NOT a blood clot, or a blockage of any kind in my leg.  I know this because I spent half an hour laying on a table naked from the waist down except for my tidy whities, with some HOT looking young gal rubbing my leg....starting at my groin and working down.  I was thinking of fishing...........bowling........Hillary Clinton nekkid........whatever it took to ignore the sensations, if you get my drift.

Anyway, the stuff that could kill me quickly isn't the problem.  We're currently waiting on the results of the diabetes test, she has increased the dose of one med, and added another, and I go back to see her again in a week.

Just thought I'd keep you posted.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:48:55 AM »

JSC3ATLCSO

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 04:51:03 PM »
Thank y'all SO much!!  I'm just back from the doctor.  Although we still aren't sure what IS wrong, we know what is NOT.  It  is NOT a blood clot, or a blockage of any kind in my leg.  I know this because I spent half an hour laying on a table naked from the waist down except for my tidy whities, with some HOT looking young gal rubbing my leg....starting at my groin and working down.  I was thinking of fishing...........bowling........Hillary Clinton nekkid........whatever it took to ignore the sensations, if you get my drift.

Anyway, the stuff that could kill me quickly isn't the problem.  We're currently waiting on the results of the diabetes test, she has increased the dose of one med, and added another, and I go back to see her again in a week.

Just thought I'd keep you posted.

Who says the power of prayer doesn't work?

Glad things seem to be looking up for my Iowa "Neighbor"  Good luck with future appointments

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 04:57:56 PM »
That's good news for the first phase. A sigh and some easier breathing perhaps.  And good work maintaining a professional relationship during your testing procedures. =)

Hang in there for the followups.

Take care.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 877
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 06:25:34 PM »
Great news Tom!  How's that for not letting on that you called me  ;)

Hope all things continue to go well, and I don't need any more mention of a nekked Hillary Clinton when I'm driving on ice!  By the way, anyone looking for a place to play hockey could sure use hwy 60 through our neck of the woods ... there are more cars in the ditches than the road, and the ambulances and fire trucks are not spending much time in the house these days.

Take care of yourself, and keep us informed!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 07:25:07 PM »
I said 2 prayers for you.. one for your health while the Drs did the testing.. and one for your health while Cathy was sitting there next to you and Miss Hottie was strokin...errr rubbing your leg.. ;D
 Both worked...  ;D
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 10:40:33 PM »
What it is not , is often more important than what it is, good luck TT and keep letting us know. Many of us are at the age that nothing is discounted, but often ignored.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk